Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 5:16 pm

just rude or lazy or a rebel or something like that?
Or have you "stealthed " it and look and act normal?

Daneeka
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Mar 2012, 5:20 pm

muslimmetalhead wrote:

All of the above. It gets annoying.

keira
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 5:27 pm

Sometimes people think of me as naive. Sometimes they're right. Other times, I think, they're just too obsessed with all the conspiracy theories and complicate simple things.
Most of the time people just think I'm arrogant until they get to know me a little. Then they think I'm weird or eccentric.
I don't really care though. People who matter know I'm neither of those things. Well, maybe except for weird. :lol:

safffron
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Mar 2012, 5:28 pm

I've become used to certain people underestimating me. If they stick around long enough, they'll stand corrected. :)

The_Postmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Mar 2012, 5:37 pm

muslimmetalhead wrote:

Not naive, but I think people do think of me as both rude and a rebel.
Most people tend to shy away from me based only on first impressions, but as someone else already said, those who stay with me almost always rethink their opinions.

questor
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 5:53 pm

Naive, rude, and lazy. Due to other health issues, it's hard for me to keep up with chores and errands, but that is taken as being lazy, instead of as a result of my health issues. When I don't conform to how people want me to be, because that's just not who I am, then I am taken as being rude, or rebellious. I am also considered to be naive about some things, which happens to be true about those things. But I am not generally rude or rebellious except when I get really ticked off. Anyone is then. And I don't consider myself lazy, just worn out by my health problems. On days when I have more energy, I do tend to get a little more done, so I know it's my health problems, and not laziness.

Ya can't change most people's minds, though. Once they pidgeon hole you with a label, you are pretty much stuck with it.

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 11:21 pm

people find me dumb, naive and boring
i am judged at very level

enrico_dandolo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 11:35 pm

I don't know if people see me as lazy, but I think I am myself. I have never been called naïve or rude, AFAIK, but maybe I just don't know about it. As for rebel, I am very, very not a rebel.

I have, however, been said to be strange, "crazy", but it was not an insult, in context, I think.

cozysweater
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2012, 12:03 am

This is so funny, just last week someone called me "innocent". People have been calling me that for 20 years. At this point, I think I just have to accept that that's how people will inevitably see me. Naive and innocent and goody-goody.

SanityTheorist
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2012, 12:13 pm

I am considered intelligent but blind to other people's intentions. I agree with that.

Currently working on getting in a studio to record my solo album 40+ tracks written.

Chatroom nicks: MetalFluttershy/MetalTwilight/SanityTheorist