Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 11:53 am

I invited everybody I know and all their friends to a party at my house next weekend. Yep. Pandamonium 2012. If you can't get a panda suit, wear black and white and the face paint is on the porch. Use it before you attempt to enter.

The idea is such a nerdy idea but people seem to love it! We gone throw down now here. Mindsigh, come on too. You can sleep here you drove a long way.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 12:28 pm

Right. And the very next day, this will be OOM on WP:

People, I f*cked up! That husband of mine is a bastard! Oh my head! I'm so hungover I can't see straight! Oh f*ck it. I'm a mess. All these bastards destroyed my house. All these bottles everywhere! 'm never gonna have a Panda Party again! Never!

We love you, mom! :D

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 12:55 pm

Oh my gosh, sounds like a blast. I'd drive down south if I had a bit more money and a car. :)

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 3:24 am

Hope you have fun.

Im having something at my place soon as well(my parents kept begging to meet some of the people Ive been hanging out with lately and they were cool with the idea of going to my place) not sure when(farewell party for a friend and she has a extremely busy schedule) but Im a bit scared of how its going to play out.

Lets just say that I tend to freak out a little when I have some people over but hopefully this time it´ll be different.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2012, 4:08 am

Wow. I can't imagine inviting that many people over.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.