Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2015, 7:27 pm

On one hand some of my uni classmates seem to have professed a desire to get to know me. On the other hand however today was my birthday (24 so more a token birthday than anything) and I think 1-2 of my classmates posted on my wall.

It's petty on surface analysis but im trying to reconcile that kind of mass indifference with the "you can cry on my shoulder" speech I was given. Im mainly posting this just in case im way off and it's really irrelevant.

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2015, 7:48 am

Hi. I don´t think, you should take it too seriously or personal. People are busy living more or less hectic lives and birthdays are one of the things most easily forgotten, if you haven´t made yourself a reminder.
If someone has given you the "come cry on my shoulder" -signal, you should take that person up on it, when the time comes and make sure, that you give the same signal yourself.