Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 10:00 pm

Lets just talk about random things. Just bring up any subject you wish and let it go from there.

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 10:26 pm

Hi Atomika, was just reading your profile....what kind of video games do you like?

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 10:34 pm

I like to play RPG's such as Guild Wars and WoW, but right now I'm engaged in Battlefield 2142. That game is awesome. Other games I like are Civilization III & IV, Halo, Legend of Zelda. You like video games at all?

Last edited by Atomika on 11 Jan 2007, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 10:35 pm

What do you like?

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 10:39 pm

A Mixture of strategy games like Civilization 4: Warlords (just installed Medieval 2 also), old classics like Space Invaders & Arkanoid and First-Person Shooters like BF2 and BF2142. Actually pretty much any FPS. Quite like the Flight Simulator and Sims series too.

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 10:48 pm

The Sims is a good game, although I usually end up ruining my Sim's life lol.

The feature I like most in the BF2142 is the Titans, though sometimes they get laggy.

John724
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Jan 2007, 10:49 pm

Atomika wrote:

The feature I like most in the BF2142 is the Titans, though sometimes they get laggy.

I enjoy the Sims as well but I think it would be cool if there was like a more mature version of it where you could hire hitmen and such.

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 10:55 pm

Atomika wrote:

I had to stop playing Sims 2 in the end because I got too attached to my characters and couldn't stand to see them die, watching my virtual daughter die (even though she was old) was the last straw lol. It's been a few months now, so maybe I'm ready to go back.

Quote:
The feature I like most in the BF2142 is the Titans,

Yeah, I find that going on a Titan map without too many ppl on is a good way to rack up lots of points. What class do you like? I try to play as sniper mainly, but occasionally support or assault.

Quote:
though sometimes they get laggy.

Can be frustrating sometimes, I try to go on servers with pings under 150 and make sure there's not much stuff running in the background.

What difficulty do you play Civ 4? Have you tried multiplayer?

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 10:56 pm

I hear ya John. In fact, I wish you could start your own mafia or something like that. I know being a pit-pocketer or a thief is an option for a career for you Sim though.

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 10:58 pm

andy1976uk wrote:
Atomika wrote:

I had to stop playing Sims 2 in the end because I got too attached to my characters and couldn't stand to see them die, watching my virtual daughter die (even though she was old) was the last straw lol. It's been a few months now, so maybe I'm ready to go back.

Quote:
The feature I like most in the BF2142 is the Titans,

Yeah, I find that going on a Titan map without too many ppl on is a good way to rack up lots of points. What class do you like? I try to play as sniper mainly, but occasionally support or assault.

Quote:
though sometimes they get laggy.

Can be frustrating sometimes, I try to go on servers with pings under 150 and make sure there's not much stuff running in the background.

What difficulty do you play Civ 4? Have you tried multiplayer?

I usually play as support or engineer. I like the EMP weapons, especially when you have the rocket launcher. Another problem that I have with the game is that I seem to get booted off by Punkbuster quite often. I really don't say anything and the only thing I really do is kill lots of people. Maybe its because of my tendancy to stay in tanks...

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 11:01 pm

I've never actually tried multiplayer on Civ 4, and I usually play somewhere on either Emperor or Deity level. To be honest, I actually don't own the game, but I have played it at a friends house once or twice. Sometimes, however, I'll play on Cheiftain just so I can crush my computer opponents. In this case I research all the way to modern ages and build nukes...

John724

11 Jan 2007, 11:02 pm

Atomika wrote:
I hear ya John. In fact, I wish you could start your own mafia or something like that. I know being a pit-pocketer or a thief is an option for a career for you Sim though.

Yeah it would be great. I love the mods people make and put online.

andy1976uk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 11:07 pm

Atomika wrote:
I've never actually tried multiplayer on Civ 4, and I usually play somewhere on either Emperor or Deity level. To be honest, I actually don't own the game, but I have played it at a friends house once or twice. Sometimes, however, I'll play on Cheiftain just so I can crush my computer opponents. In this case I research all the way to modern ages and build nukes...

Hehe ICBMs are fun. Is very satisfying to build up an arsenal of them, then destroying a rival civ as they're about to win the space race. Their priorities change slightly when 80% of their people have been atomized. :twisted: :lol:

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 11:10 pm

Yeah, and also what I do is that I build a city called Zion so that I can squish my rival nations in there when I conquer the rest of their cities. I then squeeze money right out of them when they have one city left.

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 11:12 pm

John724 wrote:
Atomika wrote:

Yup. I wish you could own a car though in the Sims rather than having to take a cab all the time.

John724

11 Jan 2007, 11:12 pm

Atomika wrote:
John724 wrote:
Atomika wrote:

Yup. I wish you could own a car though in the Sims rather than having to take a cab all the time.

You can get a car now. In the Sims 2 games after Nightlife I think. Its pretty cool but I still wish there was more to do.