should i have done something
yes 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
No 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4

dylan760
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jun 2014, 10:37 am

first of all my name is Dylan and i am an aspie (i already intro duced myself in another form)

last year i use to go to a certificate 4 networking part time tafe course (since i was still at school) but i didn't want to go because i already received a certificate 3 and i didnt know what i was doing during, however i signed something with the school that practically sealed me in that course. but in that class i am always mocked by this one A**h*** because i never knew what i was doing, to make matters worse i was partnered with him and i actually failed at that course (i am now doing a diploma in interactive and digital games which is so far going really well)

ok today was a convention called the supanova

today was a good day i met Micheal and Lindsay from achievement hunter (got their signatures and got a photo with them) walk around a played a some games it was a good day

but the 1 thing i didnt like about it is that i encountered that same guy that always mocked me during last years tafe course and he was talking to me in a "acting nice insulting mannar".
he was saying stuff along the lines: "did you fail that course? did you just go to tafe just to skip school mate? whats you're name was it James josh Jacob? oh Dylan ah they are all the same". too make matters worse i was just playing along and being nice because that what i do.

i wanted to do something against him but i couldn't i just stood there being nice.

a similar thing happened with a girl i liked when i was in year 9 (4 years ago)

how do you deal with this?

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2014, 4:12 pm

you didn't stoop to his level. good for you. the best revenge is living well. keep up the good work in your new classes.