Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 9:59 pm

Here's an except from my diary... in it, i describe watching my 5 year old neighbor grow up....
Tell me if it seems creepy...
Just the thought of watching my neighbor Kristi grow from childhood to preteenhood, to teenhood to adulthood, makes my heart all soft...so much potential, so much hope...I'll pray for the darling angel and watch as she gets older...I have never made her hate me, she is a blank slate! She is so adorable!! ! I really like her, in a big brother sort of way. I wish I could be friends with her family, as, like I said, they are a blank slate...Maybe I could meet them at the neighborhood pool this spring, or at pool parties....The thought of all that innocence, just warms my heart, and I hope I could be the one to protect her....I'm thinking, maybe when she gets older I could befriend her.... Just the thought of watching her blossom into womanhood and all the while praying for her well being and joy with all the love in my heart, makes me happy... :) <3 <3

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:04 pm

It's your diary entry. It should be private.

Not really creepy. It's okay.

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:10 pm

Sort of, yes.

Like kraftiekortie said, your diary is private.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2015, 3:01 am

MonsterCrack wrote:
Here's an except from my diary... in it, i describe watching my 5 year old neighbor grow up....
Tell me if it seems creepy...
Just the thought of watching my neighbor Kristi grow from childhood to preteenhood, to teenhood to adulthood, makes my heart all soft...so much potential, so much hope...I'll pray for the darling angel and watch as she gets older...I have never made her hate me, she is a blank slate! She is so adorable!! ! I really like her, in a big brother sort of way. I wish I could be friends with her family, as, like I said, they are a blank slate...Maybe I could meet them at the neighborhood pool this spring, or at pool parties....The thought of all that innocence, just warms my heart, and I hope I could be the one to protect her....I'm thinking, maybe when she gets older I could befriend her.... Just the thought of watching her blossom into womanhood and all the while praying for her well being and joy with all the love in my heart, makes me happy... :) <3 <3

I'm going to be real here. It is best to keep stuff like this private or among certain peers you trust. It sounded rape-y towards the end. You're more than welcome to PM me if you have any questions. I don't mean to sound too blunt.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 3:26 am

paper doesn't judge.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 5:47 am

I don't see the rape element to this diary entry....but I do wish he had an entry about a high school girl whom he has a crush on.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 10:01 am

I would say a good number of people who write, diaries aren't doing it to so nobody but them reads it.

MonsterCrack it is more you are prone to fantasise, and you have unrealistic perceptions about your relationship with other people and your role in their life.

No one is a "blank slate" and if anything this the most problematic part.

It could be read form the point of view of an appreciation of innocence, but also in a more sinister way.

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 10:21 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don't see the rape element to this diary entry....but I do wish he had an entry about a high school girl whom he has a crush on.

High school girls hate my guts..... I have NO chance with them.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 10:48 am

Yes you do---if you improve yourself.

Get out of that "alternative" environment.

Then behave like a model citizen for a year. People will be shocked, and they will start to admire you.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 11:16 am

Yeah, you kinda sound like a pedophile.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 11:43 am

Honestly, I don't believe he is a pedophile.

I believe, perhaps, that he is a young kid who is not far from the maturity level of a 12-year-old girl, even though he's very bright in some respects. When I was 15, I was probably at the maturity level of the average 12-year-old boy.

There are still legal problems, though, because of his chronological age--should be begin to date a 12-year-old girl.

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 1:09 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I believe, perhaps, that he is a young kid who is not far from the maturity level of a 12-year-old girl, even though he's very bright in some respects. When I was 15, I was probably at the maturity level of the average 12-year-old boy.

There are still legal problems, though, because of his chronological age--should be begin to date a 12-year-old girl.

kraftie, kraftie, kraftie... relax! I'm not going to date that 12 year old... I wasn't planning to.... and now, your advice has made me more certain that I shouldn't... i just want to be friends with her...

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 2:53 pm

MonsterCrack wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

kraftie, kraftie, kraftie... relax! I'm not going to date that 12 year old... I wasn't planning to.... and now, your advice has made me more certain that I shouldn't... i just want to be friends with her...

I understand your frustration at your difficulty with making friends and relationships with kids your own age. However, seeking relationships with younger kids is not the answer to that problem, it will only make your problems in life worse. Just leave the little girls alone and work on your social skills with kids your own age, practice with your peers, not with little girls.

electricsaygeo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Nov 2015, 7:48 am

To me, it isn't creepy: it just seems like you wish you had a little sister who you could protect :)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2015, 2:13 am

MonsterCrack wrote:
i just want to be friends with her...

i wasn't too sure what your intentions were before, so, thanks for clarifying. :)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.