some of my current friends are really stupid sometimes.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2016, 2:51 am

i had to end friendships and gain new ones. but mostly after a while. i get tired of the same garbage and trouble making problems that rise. it's like a game i play every day and knowing about them and figuring out the game is over with. its really stupid. the problem is this world is not a game. so how is it that i have to play a stupid game and win over something that is not worth the trouble. cant friends be honest and shut up about it?

Acadiana
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jan 2016, 9:51 pm

autismthinker21 wrote:
i had to end friendships and gain new ones. but mostly after a while. i get tired of the same garbage and trouble making problems that rise. it's like a game i play every day and knowing about them and figuring out the game is over with. its really stupid. the problem is this world is not a game. so how is it that i have to play a stupid game and win over something that is not worth the trouble. cant friends be honest and shut up about it?

I'm confused as to what you're saying?

AQ=38

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2016, 6:42 pm

when i make friends, i sometimes have to know them more in order to trust them and be loyal friends. it became a game because i had to win their trust with me. i am not gonna keep making friends and end up feeling like they are not worth it anymore. that has happened. in this world you cant really trust many people unless they understand you and you understand them. that's what i am trying to say. so in the meantime i have to feel like i have to know them longer in order for that person to be a good friend. friends dont just come and say they wanna be friends. you have to tell them you need trust first.

RenaeK
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jan 2016, 8:29 am

I'm unable to play the game, so I get left out of it.

My highschool friends used to say "you can't fight with someone who doesn't know you're fighting".

If someone has a problem, they have to tell me or I won't notice, then they have to explain why and how they came to that conclusion. It's usually something stupid and incomprehensible to me. People who play games don't like me, it annoys them that I wont play I think. Only people who are genuine, honest people stay in my life, the rest leave of their own choosing.

Not sure this helps, also not sure my obliviousness is always a good thing, but keeps away the game players!

Acadiana
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jan 2016, 4:34 pm

RenaeK wrote:
I'm unable to play the game, so I get left out of it.

My highschool friends used to say "you can't fight with someone who doesn't know you're fighting".

If someone has a problem, they have to tell me or I won't notice, then they have to explain why and how they came to that conclusion. It's usually something stupid and incomprehensible to me. People who play games don't like me, it annoys them that I wont play I think. Only people who are genuine, honest people stay in my life, the rest leave of their own choosing.

Not sure this helps, also not sure my obliviousness is always a good thing, but keeps away the game players!

Same here. I probably miss a ton of social 'signs' and game 'moves' ...and so then comes the ultimate shun. It is exhausting, not worth it and I am getting tired of it. If it is that complicated, energy-sucking, to have 'friends'...then I don't think I need them.

AQ=38

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 12:36 pm

I can't stand it when people play those mind games with me. It happened to me at a factory that I worked at, 20 years ago.