Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

AgusCahyo
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Aug 2016, 2:50 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html

So basically some kid get punched, got his arm broken, and some girls got punch in the rib.

If the girl is being groped it would have been a big deal. But no she's just being punched.

Schools do nothing saying it's outside school ground. Cops do nothing.

Father tell the bullies to crappity smack off. Father goes to jail.

Why is that?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 2:58 pm

It's easier and cheaper to claim that the bullying was the victims' fault than it is to prosecute the bully. It also keeps the school out of any liability for the bullies' actions.

This is something that the victims' parents should settle through the courts ... and the media.

T minus 72 and counting.

Aspertastic424
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Aug 2016, 3:36 pm

^ Basically this. It takes work and effort to get a bully "in trouble". Especially if its a large public school, the school can only deal with so much.

It is sad but true. Deal with this through courts

Korvan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Aug 2016, 5:59 pm

If you ignore a child bully they will grow up to be an adult bully and pass the trait down to their other generations. Trust me, I'm just recently out of a situation where as a young adult I was bring bullied by pensioners for my autism/age. Adult bullies have played this game before and will target anybody and everyone.

Cops can't touch kids because namecalling isn't a crime. Schools won't deal with it because it's not just a school issue, bullying occurs outside of the school too - even if school was where it originated from.

Honestly, the younger the bully's confronted and dealt with the less we will have problems in the future with adult bullies. You can't completely stamp out bullying as its a part of human nature whether we like it or not. I wish for a bully-free world but sadly, that's near impossible.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 8:24 pm

AgusCahyo wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3559184/Heartbroken-father-told-bullies-children-s-lives-hell-YEAR-school-failed-intervene-PROSECUTED-intimidation.html

So basically some kid get punched, got his arm broken, and some girls got punch in the rib.

If the girl is being groped it would have been a big deal. But no she's just being punched.

Schools do nothing saying it's outside school ground. Cops do nothing.

Father tell the bullies to crappity smack off. Father goes to jail.

Why is that?

The unwillingness to apply the Law is always deliberate. There can be many reasons for the Just-Ice system declining to address a given case. We cannot know all of the factors.

Sociopaths are not created at age 21....they are children first. Our society is wholly unwilling to address Sociopathy, and will remain so.

Research shows that sociopaths gravitate to certain jobs....care to guess which ones???

AgusCahyo
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2016, 6:22 am

I don't really care about the bully's sake. Why not just jail them?

Punching people is assault.

If a million bully will have to go to jail to save one kid from being punched, then what can we do to make it happen?

KingLeonidas
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Sep 2016, 2:22 pm

Korvan wrote:
If you ignore a child bully they will grow up to be an adult bully and pass the trait down to their other generations. Trust me, I'm just recently out of a situation where as a young adult I was bring bullied by pensioners for my autism/age. Adult bullies have played this game before and will target anybody and everyone.

Cops can't touch kids because namecalling isn't a crime. Schools won't deal with it because it's not just a school issue, bullying occurs outside of the school too - even if school was where it originated from.

Honestly, the younger the bully's confronted and dealt with the less we will have problems in the future with adult bullies. You can't completely stamp out bullying as its a part of human nature whether we like it or not. I wish for a bully-free world but sadly, that's near impossible.

Cops can't touch kids because namecalling isn't a crime
you sure?. in norway it could be consider insultings someones honour