Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2017, 11:13 pm

Do you experience the same??

I don't know even if I can call them friends but there is some people I sometimes talk with them but I feel very uncomfortable most of time, but I don't have anyone else in my city.

I noticed that I start to dislike almost all people who get close to me... Now I have just two close friends (none of them live in my city) and sometimes I get really doubtful about my feelings towards them. Sometimes I even have very negative feelings.

I feel I can't tell apart about like or not someone. Everyone makes me uncomfortable at some point and everyone disappoint me at some point.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2017, 11:54 pm

I screamed bloody murder (it's an idiom) at my college a good amount of times because of my fear of drug dealers and if people were trying to make a news story on me. I felt really regretful about going back, because I'm worried about how bad my reputation is, because of the amount of times I got socially anxious, and I said some really stupid things to the people around me that it got annoying and loud. I was off my medication. I was sort of like a Jekyll and Hyde.

I had to let go of this embarassing past even though it was harsh, so that I can focus on my education.

Last edited by ZachGoodwin on 05 Mar 2017, 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 12:09 am

ZachGoodwin wrote:
I delusionally screamed bloody murder at my college nonstop because of my fear of drug dealers and if people were trying to make a news story on me. I felt really regretful about going back, because I'm worried about how bad my reputation is, because of the amount of times I got socially anxious, and I said stupid things to the people around me that it got annoying and loud. I was off my medication.

I had to let go of an embarassing past even though it was harsh, so that I can focus on working.

I quit college twice because of uncomfortable situations with people :/ I often couldn't go to classes, then I spend the days wandering around the town, because I felt people didn't like me because I was unfit for the place.

Now I moved to a smaller college but it seems even worst some parts. Once someone took a photo of me and posted on facebook mocking my clothes. I'm trying to graduate quickly so I can move on, but I'm not sure if I'll get to some point where contact with people are easy, because I can't feel comfortable even with people who are closest to me??