Does it mean the end if an Aspie unfriend you on everywhere?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

datsloth
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2018, 7:23 am

It's an update of my older post:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=360678

We still talked afterwards and kinda been on and off. Whenever we came across topic in terms of relationship or other women he is currently flirting with, I would get triggered because I still have feeling for him.

So some nights ago, he were doing voice chatting with a girl friend who was sad, he didn't speak but just let her speak. He told me about it when they had done it, I got upset since he never would do it with me when I was depressed while we were still together. It was so unfair that he would do it with her without any hesitation. So I complained and asked to do it as well. He said okay at first but then retreated it saying the next day would be better since he couldn't be stressed by time, BUT the same time he was still being on skype waiting for that girl returned. I was so pissed and went on a little. Hours later, he told other people on a social media about it and refereed me as a c**t. I got really really mad so I made a post about it, I didn't put mention names, but still he started argued with me again on the post said that i was wrong. He ended it with "Whatever, I'm done. I never want to see you again."

Then he unfriended me on every social media. Does it mean he had cut me off his life completely and no turning back?

Mudboy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2018, 8:54 am

He sounds like a complete jerk.

apus apus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Mar 2018, 9:48 am

It means the end. He lacked assertiveness to be open and honest about it.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2018, 11:12 am

It is likely, and its probably for the better....I'd also refuse to answer if he ever contacts you again. He was probably doing that with that girl on purpose because he knew it would bother you so then he could justify calling you names and being a jerk. Really though based on the other thread and this one, it doesn't sound like he is an Aspie, usually aspies aren't that good at manipulation and seems like he's got it down pretty good. But yeah even if he does ever contact you again I wouldn't let him back into your life if I were you.

datsloth
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2018, 11:21 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
It is likely, and its probably for the better....I'd also refuse to answer if he ever contacts you again. He was probably doing that with that girl on purpose because he knew it would bother you so then he could justify calling you names and being a jerk. Really though based on the other thread and this one, it doesn't sound like he is an Aspie, usually aspies aren't that good at manipulation and seems like he's got it down pretty good. But yeah even if he does ever contact you again I wouldn't let him back into your life if I were you.

He got diagnosed with it... Maybe it wasn't manipulation but just him being on spectrum so he totally couldn't understand how would that make me feel... and again, he is still hold the huge resentment towards me, so probably it could be vengeance

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Mar 2018, 8:13 pm

datsloth wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

He got diagnosed with it... Maybe it wasn't manipulation but just him being on spectrum so he totally couldn't understand how would that make me feel... and again, he is still hold the huge resentment towards me, so probably it could be vengeance
There's a chance he was misdiagnosed or something but even if that isn't the case, I think it would be best to block him if he ever tries to contact you again. He has some serious issues he's directing at you or taking things out on you & that is extremely unfair to you. Trying to contact him or patch things up with him would only lead to more frustration & hurt

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

datsloth
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2018, 12:54 pm

nick007 wrote:
datsloth wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

There's a chance he was misdiagnosed or something but even if that isn't the case, I think it would be best to block him if he ever tries to contact you again. He has some serious issues he's directing at you or taking things out on you & that is extremely unfair to you. Trying to contact him or patch things up with him would only lead to more frustration & hurt

But I still have feelings for him and still have hope that he would change... Next week he is finally going to a therapy he had been waiting for months