Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Romansky123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Jun 2018, 2:57 pm

I have a few friends who are male which is fine. But I wanna diversify my small friend group I've had a few female acquaintances in the past but I've never really had a female friend and I was wondering what a girl on girl on girl friendship is like

ladyelaine
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 2:20 pm

I have two female friends that live in other states. I haven't been able to make any other female friends. I never get beyond the acquaintance stage with people.

Glflegolas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jun 2018, 6:58 pm

Hmm, interesting. I seem to be running into the opposite difficulty. I can make casual friends with other men fairly easily, but can't make close friendships with them. With women the process is a good deal slower, but if I do finally make friends with them, I think I'm much more closely connected to them than to their male counterparts. Maybe it's because women tend to show their feelings somewhat more obviously than men, which should (at least in theory) make it easier to forge close friendships.

Myers-Briggs personality: The Commander
Asperger's Quiz: 79/111, both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits present. AQ score: 23 Raads-r score: here

HistoryGal
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 7:20 am

Nope. Haven't had a close female friend for a long time. Just acquaintances.