Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Newuser70
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Mar 2019, 4:57 am

Hi I live in Melbourne Australia and I feel like I've lost all my friends. About a year ago I was in a toxic relationship with Somone who was constantly putting me down and making me feel worthless and they were extremely controlling so after 7 years I decided to not talk to them anymore. I tried to confied in a friend from special school and I asked them if they wanted to hang out as I needed some company and they were rude and said no. Unforchantly I over reacted and said some nasty things which i regret to this day and on that same day her friend got involved and I went off at her for getting involved. Sadly I was really bad to them as I feel they were unsupportive towards me but that's still no exuse for my behaviour and as I said I regret it and feel terrible about myself , another friend of there's who also had some form of a disability would constantly ring me up and up and play mind games with me and say there my friend one minute then next minute there not and that really made me anxious. Fast foward to this year I became friends with another girl on the spectrom who made me and these other girls start talking again. Everything was all good until recently when this girl had issues with those other girls I recently made up with and now they don't want wanna talk to me again. I feel like this girl who I became friends with this year makes me feel quite uncomfortable she tells me what to do allot. Says I need to grow up all because I don't know how to cook and she always talks about her own probloms and seems to show verry little interest in my life. I really desire a nice small group of female friend to hang out with. I'm a 27 year old man and I'm straight but at this point in not to concerned about dating but I just really desire a group of female friends to go out and have fun with and do fun things and enjoy life. But I just feel like it's so hard for me to establish friendships i feel like I just can't seem to relate to others. I know I'm supposed to enjoy my own company but it gets boring going to places on your own and I just feel like an absolute loser. I feel like all I ever did was upset and annoy people when all I want to do is make friends.

Map84
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Mar 2019, 5:22 pm

I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of replies to this thread, I imagine it's upsetting.
Everyone makes mistakes and says the wrong thing at times, if it's not possible to apologise and reacquaint with old friends maybe you can find new ones based around a hobby or interests?

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 88 of 200