Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Lely
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 May 2020, 7:36 am

No. Lockdown is ending here now anyway. To me it made people seem even less relatable though, seeing how many people weren't able to forego meeting friends for a few weeks or felt deprived when stupid places temporarily closed where they would normally have spent money and/or freetime on things that they don't need with a bunch of other people surrounding them. :hmph: Nothing against that, but it clarified to me again that those aspects which people value in their lives aren't important to me in any way (I even dislike them), and I feel very different from the people.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2020, 7:42 am

Not much change for me.

I was supposed to go to a barn dance type thing the first week of lockdown.

I miss going to coffee shops and sitting and reading.

I miss visiting my family, but I only did that once a month.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2020, 8:23 am

Yes, my weekends are different now. I am a sensation seeker and have children. On weekends I used to take them to all sorts of events (library mostly, museum, festivals rarely). At home now I bury myself in my Special Interest, although when my (NT) cson says "let's do something", I try to say "yes" as many times as I can. My (ASD) daughter does not ask of course (similar to me). During my ASD assessment, my GAC score for Social was 4%.

From what I read I am very similar to a Lone Wolf in the wild (who temporarily breaks from a pack), but I am not a Lone Wolf right now (since I have pups) and not by human personality standards (since I am extroverted).

rick42
Toucan
Toucan

09 May 2020, 3:57 pm

Almost everything for me has stayed in the same.The only difference I see is that I have been laid off and currently unemployed.

Lely
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 May 2020, 4:55 pm

rick42 wrote:
Almost everything for me has stayed in the same.The only difference I see is that I have been laid off and currently unemployed.

I'm sorry about that :(

greyasp
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 May 2020, 7:01 am

Not at all. I am disabled (charcot marie tooth)
and don't go out much anyway. I don't work either.

Lately I've been hard to reach, I've been too long on my own, everybody has a private world, where they can be alone.