Page 5 of 7 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Dave_19_Essex
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Oct 2006, 10:30 am

I have 2 fresh water fish i brought them last sunday and there called Lou & Andy after the little britain characters :)

Dewclaw
Raven
Raven

23 Oct 2006, 11:13 am

I forgot to tell you my dog Waffles is a therapy dog and has a job at the hospital working on the rehabilitation floor.

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2006, 1:12 pm

I had four pets at one time: two Golden Retrievers (Anna and Daisy), and two cats (Molly and Polly).

Anna died in 2002 at the age of 13, Daisy and Polly died in 2006 at 11.5 and 18 respectively, and we're now left with just Molly. She's 17, and is largely blind and pretty much completely deaf... but she's a sweet cat really.

Very noisy now, though.

Kay_zee
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Nov 2006, 5:19 pm

I have lots of fish, last week my hammie passed away, still miss her now, and I now have a baby hammie girl around 6 weeks old. I seem to have a bit of an obsession as far as animals are concerned. :(

diseased
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2006, 5:33 pm

2 cats, Sushi and her son Wasabi (the other 3 in the litter went to my mother-in-law and a friend of our neighbor), and 2 mice, Natsumi-hime and Bien-Pao.
Post some pics later.

Bassik
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Nov 2006, 5:39 pm

I have two rats

Kahazidhea
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2006, 7:16 pm

I've got a woman for a pet; they're harder to tame than other pets. ( It also takes a while for them to get used to the leash )
Once you've tamed a woman, you can train her to meet your pleasures, which proves to be much more entertaining than training other pets.

Image This my pet woman--one of the finest breeds, it's called a Hale_bopp. :P

Last edited by Kahazidhea on 21 Nov 2006, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diseased
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2006, 7:51 pm

I think that once hale-bopp sees that, you might want to consider running as fast and as far as you can.
I'm pretty sure it was a joke, but still...

Kahazidhea
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2006, 8:18 pm

diseased wrote:
I think that once hale-bopp sees that, you might want to consider running as fast and as far as you can.
I'm pretty sure it was a joke, but still...

*shudders* She would probably chase me to the ends of the earth. :!:

SolaCatella
Veteran
Veteran

Location: [insert creative, funny declaration of location here]

22 Nov 2006, 7:18 am

Kahazidhea wrote:
I've got a woman for a pet; they're harder to tame than other pets. ( It also takes a while for them to get used to the leash )

...Says the gender that puts a suspiciously choke-chain-like noose around its own neck at formal occasions. :lol:

midge
Toucan
Toucan

22 Nov 2006, 10:04 am

Pumpkin- Orange and white longhaired cat, very regal and dignified. We got her when I was just two years old. She passed away in the summer of 2003 at the age of 17 :(

Koko-11 year old black lab/German Shepard mix. Very sweet, affectionate, playful, intelligent, and loyal. The most lovable dog I've ever known; most people who meet her fall in love with her. She's with my family back in Wisconsin, and I miss her terribly.

Pedals-Black and white medium-haired cat who my husband and I adopted last August when he was about eight weeks old. He's very affectionate and likes to be near us most of the time, and extremely playful-many a morning I have woken up to the sound of something crashing and Pedals running away :D His unusual name comes from a story my husband-a lifelong cat lover- wrote when he was five or six about a cat named Pedals.

(he's also on my avatar)

IrishEyes
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2006, 3:27 pm

I have two cats (Mitzie & Trixie) Mitzie is 4 and Trixie is 10, they were both stray kittens I took in. I have a dog called Kylie, I got here as a twenty first birthday present and I also have two goldfish (Silent Bob & Cara). I am in the process of setting up a 75 gallon tropical tank at the moment.

Mitzie-

Trixie-

Kylie-

Kay_zee
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Nov 2006, 4:12 pm

Poppy (passed away last week :( ):

Biscuit (baby girl - 6 weeks yesterday):

Tropical Fish:

I really want a Beagle but not allowed a dog.

calibaby
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Jan 2007, 2:34 am

I have a parakeet who is aspie.. his name is mister bill, he's anti-social and reluctent to change. and Has meltdowns. He actually Panics when a human looks at him. holding him is out of the question. he is trained though but he panics if taken out of the cage and when the cage is cleaned.

I also have a parakeet who's normal. his name is Leo, he's sweet. so his nickname is sweetie.

I had to seperate the 2 birds
yesterday because Mister bill has taken over the food dish and only let the other one eat whats spilled out of the food dish. so Leo lost alot of weight before i realized what was going on. Mister Bill is having a hard time adjusting to the change of the other one not being in the same cage. so he's sitting next to the wall all depressed now.

but i do bring leo back in several times a day.

I also have a little dog who looks like toto from the wizard of oz and his name is toto. and another dog named hope who is 1/2 lab/rot

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2007, 4:00 am

The don't allow cats in the dorms. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

onefourninezero
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Jan 2007, 12:47 pm

I have a nearly 16 year old tabby cat who's general health has deteriorated considerably in the past few months. I have a black and white gerbil (there was a sandy coloured one too, but he died last year), and two ocicat kittens who play fetch like dogs and are the coolest damn cats I've ever seen.