Page 33 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

blueguy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Mar 2015, 4:47 pm

My name is Mitch, and I'm from the USA. I like rap, computers, horses, money, business, math, science, books, and programming. I'm 16. Hit me up if you want to talk about any of this or whatever!

physicsnut42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Mar 2015, 3:15 pm

Hello, all! I'm 15 and I'm from the USA. I used to be obsessed with math and physics, but my interests have really broadened (to the point where I don't have the time/energy to pursue them very deeply...) My other interests at this point are writing, language, drawing, short films, speculative fiction, music, and probably lots of other things I'm forgetting to mention. So basically I'll talk about anything :)

ferrett321
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Apr 2015, 7:22 am

hi, i recently made an account, in fact a minutes ago because i said something really awkward in a stream.

a joke about hundreds of people dying that is.

i was diagnosed last year, and i would like some advice.

maths is my strength, english is not.

ImNOTBatman
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Apr 2015, 5:02 pm

Hi, I'm a 17 year old guy. I like maths, physics video games, movies, music, books and many other things, probably too many to mention. Im quite shy and never really know how to start convosations. Feel free to nessage me if you want to talk about anything. :)

naterichster
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Apr 2015, 8:30 pm

Hey Im Nate Im 15 in like 10 days and I like swimming reading math and science
Passion for good puzzle games and mmo s.
PM me if ya want, love to talk, love to listen
Supposedly gifted :roll:
Aspie and proud

MLG4Ever
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jun 2015, 1:49 am

Hi I'm a 14 year old guy (turning 15 at August 6th)who is diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was an toddler
My interests are watching TV, psychology stuff and exploring new places and Any kind of Music!

awsamb
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 5:05 pm

Im Sam, 17 years old, from texas, and i like fitness and words.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 5:09 pm

Hey I'm turning 15 on august 16th. I like video games, foruming, going on youtube and I have an interest for the surnatural.

xAngelMorganXVI
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jun 2015, 8:03 am

I am 16 years old and just finishing my sophomore year in high school. I live in a small town called Elkin in North Carolina. I take interest in gaming, YouTube, rap music, professional wrestling and I love making up epic fantasy stories.

oharris1997
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jun 2015, 4:34 am

Hi my name is Olivia, I'm 17 and have recently been diagnosed with Asperger's. I live in Buckinghamshire, England. I don't know any other aspies but would like to make friends with people like me. I love harry potter, the periodic table and mini beasts, especially ants!

tanukistyle65
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jul 2015, 11:59 am

Hi Im Jade ( I have Asperger's and autism) 15 years and in the Uk my interests are videogames and Art :)

skiddlebugz
Toucan
Toucan

11 Jul 2015, 6:45 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Sydney but call me Syd for short. I would love to be friends with anyone that is willing to be nice and of course friendly. I am 16 years old and Female. :) Hope to be friends soon! Thanks!

TheImperator
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Aug 2015, 12:11 pm

Hi I'm Ethan and am 17 and live in Bradenton, Florida. I really am up for anything but my special interest lies in history and the Classics. As far as stuff that people actually want to talk about, I also enjoy video games and tv shows like South Park and Futurama. Hit me up if your interested! :D

shan780
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2015, 5:19 am

Hi, I'm Bryn and I'm a 15 year old male living in Scotland. I have Asperger's Syndrome (high functioning enough to the point where, if I really want to, I can make sure that people do not suspect a thing) and my interests include but are not limited to: Maths, physics, chemistry, biology, psychology, geography, technology, politics, video games (most video games, I own a Wii U, an Xbox One and a 3DS, but I have easy access to a PS4), TV (crime drama in particular, but I am currently watching 'House of Cards'. True Detective season 2 was fantastic!), classic cars (the 1969 Corvette Stingray is my favourite car), philosophy and books (I obsessed over Harry Potter after discovering it, having read all of the books by the time that I was seven). I do very well in everything school-related, bar PE, but my main talent is writing.

PM me if you would like to talk about the things listed above or anything else that you're interested in. :)

WhimsicalPianist
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Aug 2015, 9:25 am

Hi im new around here. I am turning 15 in less than a month and I live in the UK. I am interested in art, gaming (i have an xbox 360 ), playing the piano, reading (the harry potter books and the divergent trilogy are some of my favourites) and puzzles like the rubiks cube. Feel free to send me a friend request / message me.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2015, 10:35 am

I'm from Ontario, Canada. I like fantasy books and fantasy video games. I have a DS, a 3DS, a Wii, and a PSP. I like Final Fantasy best. I am a writer and have written three books so far. I'm working on my fourth book now. I like Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Digimon. I also like poetry, music, dancing, singing, and cosplaying as the Doctor. I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was fairly young [around nine or ten].

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII