Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2008, 9:07 pm

Ok so some guy that sits behind me snapped on me for offering a pleasant bit of advice ppl laughed b/c well he really over reacted and treated me badly for no reason (NT's think its fun to humiliate each other if they don't like you) I know why he did and i think he is an a**hole b/c of the way he now intends to treat me. Thing is I don't know how to deal with these situations if he says more mean things I'll either get mad and say something embarrassing or just get picked on and I'm in college now jeez. He seems to have confidence and compensation issues b/c he's really short and the girls he flirts with look at me during class (makes me a romantic rival even if I don't like them or speak to them at all.) so he's going to take it out on me I know it I just need a good way to stop it short and deal with it quick b/4 it causes me social scorn like it always does b/c guys can't look weak and short guys are very mean whereas I'm kind of a pacifist and non-argumentative. Like I said I know why he's mad and it's nothing I've done it's just an NT thing to get mad about and now he wants this "NT world" war with me over this. The real problem is he knows girls I do like and I don't want them to think I'm weak or a pushover. Any ideas?

pinkbowtiepumps
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2008, 10:53 pm

Don't let him get to you. He is only trying to humiliate you because he is insecure and he needs to humiliate others to imply that he is more dominant. People like that aren't worth your time.

Just tell him to f**k off, nothing more. If he continues after this then you should inform a counselor or someone of higher authority. He is an adult, he should be acting like it!

iddqd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Mar 2008, 5:36 am

Punch the b***h in the teeth. Whoever said violence doesn't solve anything is wrong. I learned first hand :)

Shinobi91
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Mar 2008, 9:32 pm

Hell yeah! I say you kick the crap outta him,should he ever cross the line. Even if it means getting suspended or dare I say it, expelled, don't let anyone treat and humiliate you that way! I did that last year, with some moron jock who called me names,picked on me every time he saw me...until my patience ran out and punched him straight in the nose.Since then, he never messed with me again.

KingofKaboom
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 11:13 pm

Ok see violence is never an option and in my case especially so b/c I'm in college one f'up and I'm out on my a** cleaning tables at the local red lobster for the next few years. I've decided to just ignore him if he starts crap I'll just go to the instructor and get him busted f'em I'm not going to spend money to go to a class and get messed with.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2008, 3:49 pm

iddqd wrote:
Punch the b***h in the teeth. Whoever said violence doesn't solve anything is wrong. I learned first hand :)
Um, I don't think that's good advice for a school setting. I don't think you'll want to get in trouble. Plus it'll show him that you're letting him bug you, which is what he wants.
Try ignoring him, and tell an adult if it continues.