Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2006, 2:31 pm

RobertN,
I will respect your wishes and not post on your homecoming thread.

Recently, i have acknowledged my part in your 2 week expulsion. I have also argued that, you are entitled to your beliefs, and i was wrong the way i handled it. Bottom line; you were right and i was wrong, as it is applied to how the debate was handled. Although i still disagree with your statements, i think you handled yourself with more dignity than i did, by comparing our actions.

I could hope that you wouldn't hate me forever. i hope that we may learn to agree to disagree and have civil debates in the future.

And finally, in regards to you homecoming thread. Thank you for giving me top billing. Although he will state to the contrary, Sean is going, why did SB2 get mentioned before me.

Sincerely,
SB²

note: this was intended to be a seperate thread all along. My presence in your homecoming thread was a mistake. I meant to click new topic, instead i must have clicked post reply. My second apologies, for violating you space and your wishes.

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2006, 2:40 pm

and i think it's about forgiveness, forgiveness, even if, even if, you don't love him anymore....

if you are going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill