Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

jm314
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Dec 2005, 4:11 pm

I was just diagnosed of having Aspergers last wednesday. It was scary, and I was shaking when I came out (I don't do well when being stared at by three professionals: A psychologist, a speech and language therapist and an educational psychologist.
I feel much better now, and I realise that this is really going to help my future!

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2005, 5:19 pm

Cool, congradulations!

GroovyDruid
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Dec 2005, 6:16 pm

jm314 wrote:
I was just diagnosed of having Aspergers last wednesday. It was scary...

I know. I was tied in knots when I went in for my diagnosis, too.

I'm glad you made it through. I'll bet it will help your future. I find it preferable to know where I stand, anyway.

Welcome to the club! :D

Boldness has genius,
Power and magic in it.

--Goethe

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

06 Feb 2006, 4:38 am

I cant rember much about my dignoses as i am now thirteen and i must have been digonsed when i was five or six with the added part of being vertually put under hipnosis. How ever i did like the room and came out looking at the ground feeling quite strange almost like i've told to much about my self.

When i found out i was a Aspie it was one the happiest days of my life as it was the first day my life finally made sence.

jadore_vous
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Mar 2006, 8:47 pm

I never really went for a diagnosis because i was diagnosed as a baby... but it is unsettling when you know you are "different"