Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2006, 10:51 pm

On the topic of dancing, is anyone else out there all about doing liquid? (at least when your not in a clubby atmosphere where it would get received weird)

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

buffetoflies
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Feb 2006, 2:26 pm

if by liquid you mean E, then no.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2006, 2:47 pm

no, I mean the whole liquid-hands bit.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

bunny
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2006, 5:59 am

what do you mean by liquid hands?

are you talking about GHB, otherwise known as liquid ecstacy?

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2006, 1:07 pm

bunny wrote:
what do you mean by liquid hands?

are you talking about GHB, otherwise known as liquid ecstacy?

Mmmmm...no. I'm talking about liquid dance, as in the type of stuff I'd wanna do with my hands or a pair of glowsticks if I was hearing some really good trance, techno, or jungle live somewhere. Nothing to do with the drugs (or at least you don't really need them).

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2006, 11:19 pm

Liquid hands/arms is kind of fun, but I'm not really into it.