Page 6 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 1:18 pm

Don't y'all think we've got beyond the stage of "body mimicry" - boobs have an appeal all of their own, now, I think. Just because this was the original reason doesn't mean we haven't evolved beyond it.

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 3:13 pm

Quote:
Why do men love boobs so much?

Because they're easily amused....? :lol:

Seriously though...must be some instinctive thing or something...I've never understood it either...

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2006, 5:06 pm

I am quite happy to study this subject in more detail... in fact I would grasp the opportunity with both hands, so to speak :D

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 12:43 am

cleavage is so women don't think I have a development disorder when I don't look at their eyes. :lol:

Foible
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Oct 2006, 8:13 am

Doesn't everyone love boobs? Breasts are soft, comforting, pleasant to look at. Hello, they are among the first things a baby looks at, touches, and smells - I can't imagine that's a bad association - tucked safely in Momma's arms against a breast with a wonderful spigot of nourishment right there.

Admittedly the fatty deposits on modern boobs aren't necessary for the milk and comfort functions of a teat but there are logical explanations available. A female needs a certain amount of fat stored away to sustain a pregnancy, fatty breasts can be an indicator to males that a female has what it takes to nourish his baby both inside her womb and out. And there's always "booty" mimicry.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, booooooooooobs!

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 8:35 am

Quote:
Doesn't everyone love boobs? Breasts are soft, comforting, pleasant to look at. Hello, they are among the first things a baby looks at, touches, and smells - I can't imagine that's a bad association - tucked safely in Momma's arms against a breast with a wonderful spigot of nourishment right there.

Admittedly the fatty deposits on modern boobs aren't necessary for the milk and comfort functions of a teat but there are logical explanations available. A female needs a certain amount of fat stored away to sustain a pregnancy, fatty breasts can be an indicator to males that a female has what it takes to nourish his baby both inside her womb and out. And there's always "booty" mimicry.

So you're basically saying it's probably all about food right? LOL