Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 12:56 pm

Life will accomodate me. Life always finds away.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 1:02 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Life will accomodate me. Life always finds away.
Bwahahahahaha! I shouldn't laugh, but there's something so comedic about your performance here. I still half suspect you're putting us on. :lol:

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2010, 2:57 pm

mgran wrote:
The very best case scenario is that one day you'll be old, and feeble, and your kids will be hovering around with your fourth wife waiting for you to die.

Probably his children will inherit his NPD. Each will imagine himself to be the best child, and the only one special enough to be deserving of inheriting all of Daddy's fortune. What a fascinating battle that will be.

Adamantus
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2010, 5:34 pm

From reading all this I think this is a troll-thread. I wouldn't let him wind you up and keep your attention. There are people out there who know what someone with Aspergers won't like so they write these things. Personally I don't get it, why be so small? Of course you can never know for certain but don't waste your time on it, you can't help this person. I very much doubt an NPD would be interested in themselves, unless they were only mildly afflicted.

No doubt many of us have bad experienced with NPDs. Don't allow others to take you back to the times when you were most unhappy. Stay rational and don't allow yourself to become emotionally driven in this thread.

KissOfMarmaladeSky
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2010, 2:05 pm

NPD is characterized by a lack of empathy, grandiose thoughts, and possibly a poor-self image that has to be constantly praised.

Those are all of the symptoms that I remember.

I'm not sure if you have it or not, though.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2010, 10:40 am

KissOfMarmaladeSky wrote:
NPD is characterized by a lack of empathy, grandiose thoughts, and possibly a poor-self image that has to be constantly praised.

Those are all of the symptoms that I remember.

I'm not sure if you have it or not, though.

Narcissists certainly do have a unique world view, and there are quite a lot of them. I know that they need constant praise. But, I don't get the "poor self-image" part. They all seem to have a hyper-inflated self-image. Do you narcissists really have a poor self-image? Or, what is it that motivates you, to do the terrible things that you do?