Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

mikeehk0
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Dec 2010, 7:15 pm

At first, probably about a few months ago, I thought that I might have aspergers, but thinking about it, im pretty sure I don't. The reason im thinking this is because
-I'm not logical at all, like I can understand logic, but I rarely ever use it.
-I can be very manipulative.
-I can understand social stuff that people most people with aspergers don't.
-I have never felt different when I am with people in school, but when I'm on this forum of people with aspergers, I feel very different.
-I have good motor skills, not the best, but much better then people with aspergers.

Yeaa thats all im going to say but there are a lot of other things, the thing is though, I might not have aspergers, but I do think I might have something else, but thats what im trying to figure out so yeaa haha, so I guess ill post the weird things about me and then let you do the rest.....

-I am pretty quiet, and its sort of hard for me to start talking to somebody I'm not already friends with.(When I do talk though I am pretty funny and sociable)
-I have a lot of really strong superstitions, like for example, if I eat something for breakfast, and I have a bad day, Ill never eat that food again, but on the other hand, if I have a good day after eating something for breakfast, I will always eat that food, despite whether or not I have a bad day afterwerds.
-There was this time when I was standing next to a baby on the ground, and I was supposed to watch it, but for some reason I had an urge to stomp it, and I was incredibly scared that I would actually do it. For the next week I was scared that I was some time of phyco, but I knew I would never do something like that, but none the less, these thoughts entered by head and have prevented me from getting sleep, and it is really hard for me too stop the thoughts from entering.

-If I see something disgusting, I can't get the image out of my head, no matter what I do.
-The door in my room, has too always be closed, no matter what.
-If I eat a slice of bread, or anything, I will never be calm, unless I know that I have eaten an even number of slices.
'
Theres plenty of other things, but by reading that, can you give me some idea of what I might have?

Tinki
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Dec 2010, 7:30 pm

Maybee you have some symptoms of OCD

Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive% ... e_disorder

mikeehk0
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Dec 2010, 7:33 pm

yea honestly, reading about ocd, that sounds just like me, at one time in my life I can relate to pretty much everything there

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2010, 7:56 pm

Yeah, OCD, but we are not doctors, if this is really concerning you, see a mental health professional about it.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2010, 12:04 am

I have OCD as a comorbid. What you are explaining sounds just like OCD. I relate to some of your 'weird' things.

Disclaimer. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2010, 7:49 pm

Now, I am not going to diagnosis you because I am NOT a doctor, but I would say it sounds like OCD.

I don't know if being quiet is part of OCD or not, I have never heard of it being part of OCD. It could just be one of your personality traits.