Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Stonecold
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2010, 9:32 pm

You're just being paranoid. You are not possessed, and there is no such thing as possession (at least, not in the supernatural sense). Murphy's law is a joke, btw, and no one really believes in it. You don't have to worry. There is nothing wrong with you spiritually.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2010, 11:41 am

Stonecold wrote:
You're just being paranoid. You are not possessed, and there is no such thing as possession (at least, not in the supernatural sense). Murphy's law is a joke, btw, and no one really believes in it. You don't have to worry. There is nothing wrong with you spiritually.

What I have just wrote hasn't got much to do with possession actually. I just wonder why bad luck always happens to me. I know they are in small doses, but it's really annoying when little things always happens to me all the time. I find it strange.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2010, 1:27 pm

These things are often cyclical. I had a few years where a lot of people I loved died. My mother, my Grandfather, one friend who died of cancer, another who was murdered by her ex boyfriend. I started to feel like a ring of death surrounded me... that isn't even the whole of my bad luck during those years. Just the tip of the iceberg. The whole thing got so bad that I had a psychotic break, which impacted my career choices for the rest of my life.

But believe it or not, things did, eventually, get better. Though I'm still bonkers... apparently.