Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

YourBackDoorMan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2005, 11:17 am

I have AS, I don't have fixations or stuff like others, but I have made a forum with many boards for good bands. I haven't made my board for just aspies in mind, which anybody might come on, but I will keep it at a good friendly status. (I am not trying to take members away from here, just inviting people who like music.) The board is called High Voltage Heaven. The link is http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=highvoltageheav In case anyone likes AC/DC, :twisted: it is the main band, with many other bands included.

Please excuse the "newbie forum." I do NOT judge people that way. Neither do I worship Hell.

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2005, 12:42 pm

* hums the riff to highway to hell*

cool pics!

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2005, 12:50 pm

Ahem. www.thefinalcause.tk Me n danny n zach all have AS (zach will appear on site soon as I can gather infomation) and have our own band <-- Manager :D

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2005, 3:16 pm

Do people discuss Sepultura on your forum?

I WAS NOT WHAT I HAD ALWAYS TRIED TO EMULATE.
INSTEAD A SHADOW OF FORMER GLORY.
AND THEN I CRIED.

TB_Samurai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 May 2005, 5:18 pm

Nice. I like Japanese rock, though. I don't listen to anything if it's in English.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2005, 6:36 am

Rock is my fav Genre.

<3 Led Zeppelin.

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2005, 6:37 am

Honestly, all I know about AC DC, is that Beavis really liked them. I think the joke, was Beavis' voice was supposed to be a parody of the singer's voice from AC DC.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2005, 6:52 am

violet_yoshi wrote:
Honestly, all I know about AC DC, is that Beavis really liked them. I think the joke, was Beavis' voice was supposed to be a parody of the singer's voice from AC DC.

HAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAH, that AC/DC guy does have a rather distinct voice.

motherofhim
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 May 2005, 11:01 am

It is quite amusing; I have many vinyl albums and CD's from the 60's, 70's 80's and on and on.

My son likes classical, smooth jazz, Sinatra, and I am the one who likes Doors, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, and everything in between and I like it loud. My son doesn't understand at all. I even played a country-western song and he didn't like it 'cause he said it "sounded like bar room music"...ah welll.

Turn that thing down!! !!

Got it when I was a teenager, and still do now from my son!!

Hotwire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 May 2005, 7:00 pm

Man, the person who made that forum site did a good job. He put in some good boards. Check it out.

Its got boards for Led Zeppelin, The Who, Guns and Roses. The person put a lot of stuff on it.

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 May 2005, 9:19 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Rock is my fav Genre.

<3 Led Zeppelin.

as is mine..led zeppelin was the reason i started listening to rock..sabbath, ac/dc, van halen, alice in chains..i could go on..
but rock for me is very motivating music, as opposed to country which makes me want to vomit..not all country i hate, but most of it, along with rap and tejano (another big genre around these parts)..
btw, robert plant released a new album yesterday..have you heard any of it? 'shine it all around' is the new single, and it sounds alright

motherofhim
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 May 2005, 9:53 pm

MrMeaner wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Rock is my fav Genre.

<3 Led Zeppelin.

as is mine..led zeppelin was the reason i started listening to rock..sabbath, ac/dc, van halen, alice in chains..i could go on..
but rock for me is very motivating music, as opposed to country which makes me want to vomit..not all country i hate, but most of it, along with rap and tejano (another big genre around these parts)..
btw, robert plant released a new album yesterday..have you heard any of it? 'shine it all around' is the new single, and it sounds alright

and she's buying a stairway to heaven.................(no, haven't heard the thing) I've mostly kept up with the Doors, CCS&Y, Neil Young, seen Black Sabbath twice, when I was in High School and Ozzie was a young guy!! ! I've seen good reviews on a new book about Jimi Hendrix, which I am planning on reading. Grace Slick's book, "Somebody to Love" was a good read, too.

I'm also a fan of Blue Oyster Cult or BOC as it's known.

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 May 2005, 9:57 pm

motherofhim wrote:

and cheers to Queens Of the Stone Age for making the cow bell in rock songs cool again!

motherofhim
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 May 2005, 9:58 pm

MrMeaner wrote:
motherofhim wrote:

and cheers to Queens Of the Stone Age for making the cow bell in rock songs cool again!

MORE cowbell!! ! Oh yeah!! !

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2005, 2:50 pm

I love the Beatles so much that I think I'll turn into a beetle. I also like other British rock bands and performers from the 60s through to the 80s.