Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

jayroo79
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jun 2011, 1:35 pm

I can't truly say that it was my favorite moment, but one of the most distinct moments that I found enjoyable was during my late twenties. I had somehow become friendly with a rogue like character whose wanderlust was well known in my area. Through him I learned how to socialize a bit more and understand certain aspects of gay culture. He began to introduce me to his friends and took me to some of his favorite hangouts, one of which being a very popular dance club in the area. There one night, while drinking and watching the dance floor as I usually did, one of our mutual friends heard a song that struck some feeling in him and he pulled me to the dance floor, onto a cube situated in the middle of it, ripped our shirts off and began to dance with wild abandon. I laughed and danced with him as well trying to remain on the cube but was unable to due to the close proximity of a number of other people on the cube as well. Eventually I lost my balance and we both took a near tumble laughing and hugging tightly. The sensation of warmth due to being surrounded by body heat, coupled with intoxication and my friends' joyous revelry was fantastic.

"Power is the reason that we all are fighting for, control your body, your soul and heart. Yes- some of us who surrender are like lambs to the slaughter; get the power & try harder to reach the next stage."
-SMT III

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm

To quote myself from another topic:

Quote:
My last boyfriend (way back in 2003) was a party boy. He had more friends than I could count and went to gay clubs all the time. We were at a coffee house once and he ran into one of his countless friends, and I felt like a tool just sitting there, quiet, staring off into the distance, not involved in their conversation at all. We were together two weeks. I'm surprised it lasted that long. What he saw in me, I have no clue.

On the other hand, he's the source of one of my best memories. One night, weeks after we broke up, I'm laying in bed trying to sleep and he knocks on my door. He climbed into bed with me and we slept together (no sex), and he left in the morning. He came from a club where he was partying with friends, and for some godforsaken reason, he felt like seeing me, of all the people available to him.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2011, 1:51 pm

I remember this one time when I was thirteen and at camp. It wasn't a sexual or romantic moment, but it really turned me on nonetheless. I was attempting to swim in the pool, and there was a cute shirtless lifeguard at the edge of the pool watching me. I was struggling with trying swim to the other end of the pool, so the lifeguard took me in his arms and swam me to shore. I remember feeling so hot when I was in his arms.

epicafan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Jun 2011, 6:54 pm

I've had a lot of encounters (most of which I regret) but nothing stands out as the best moment. I still have yet to find a boyfriend and it's difficult. Can't wait till I do because then I'm sure I'll have moments to cherish.

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 8:20 am

I haven't had any/many encounters. :? But by 'moment', I guess the adrenalin rush/shaking when I told the girl I really liked that I liked her. And she told me the feeling was mutual.

Or when my friend hugs me around the waist, lol. (Although I feel like a sick person enjoying that, as she's straight.)

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 9:15 am

When me and my ex close friend danced and posed in the nude like complete dorks for the polaroid camera.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm

kittie wrote:
Or when my friend hugs me around the waist, lol. (Although I feel like a sick person enjoying that, as she's straight.)

Wow. I know that exact feeling perfectly. That's the story of my teenage years. :lol:

Shai-hulud
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jun 2011, 8:26 pm

It's quite impossible for me to pick out my favorite memory with my girlfriend, but this is one that pops into my mind quite frequently:

Some time near the beginning of our relationship, we were up in her room playing dress-up and listening to some music. She was dressed up in a sort of improvised suit and I was wearing a dress or something. When the song Destroyer by the Kinks came on, she started to sing along and act out the premise of the song, which is sort of funny if you've never heard it before. She got really into the role, and it was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. At some point in time she pulled me toward her and started dancing with me while she acted out the song. It's silly, but it's one of my favorite memories. :) :oops:

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2011, 11:12 pm

For me? I guess it was all those times I sat quietly with my close friend (who's straight, which makes this odd), enjoying the silence. I would wrap my arm around her or something and we would just sit there. One moment that really pops out in my mind was when my friend and I were at the eighth grade graduation party and we just secluded ourselves and held each other close. We just hugged each other and got irritated at any disruptions. For some reason, it gave me some weird high, especially when we last hugged and nudged our noses together (I treasure that moment).

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 7:41 pm

for me, it was a non-sexual experience that is my favourite memory.

i am an artist and i wanted to practice figure drawing when i was about 18. i had a friend who offered to pose for me. she was so beautiful, with long curly hair, a voluptuous body, and a sexy port wine stain (birthmark) above her eye.

i told her afterward that i felt kind of uncomfortable, because she seemed so vulnerable to me. she said that she felt the same way about me, that she finally got to see inside a special part of me, too. we were attracted to each other, but i felt it would not be appropriate to act on it in those circumstances, and the opportunity never came up again.

pree10shun
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 11:45 pm

This side of me would've never come out if it wasn't for me discussing how much my friend meant to me. We used to joke about being into each other but then after she moved to a new place we had a serious discussion about how much we meant to each other and she told me she'd be with me as she loved me just too much if it were not for her religion and family [her father's a church pastor] being against it. Where she comes from it's hard to come out about being biromantic. It meant a lot to me her telling me that she loved me enough to be in a relationship with me.

addison
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

closest for me was when i was in high school with this really cute guy and at church O_o

nothing naughty happened though. pretty sure he was straight. but one time he had his hands full so he asked me to get something out of his pocket for him. i was quite shy about it (i guess i was afraid of accidentally touching him inappropriately and someone would see. i was at church after all). he must've seem my embarrassment because a minute later, he just got it out of his pocket himself.

tomtoyou
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Aug 2011, 9:55 pm

> and she just held me in her arms
> wait, that was just a dream

Andoryuu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Aug 2011, 2:26 am

If a primitive tool getting naked and tossing his underwear at me counts.

Although one time a guy did put his arm around me after I told him happy birthday...that was so intense. But I have a feeling he's just as bad.