Wrong Planet upgrade starting tonight at 8:30pm EST

Page 5 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

eggheadjr
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2014, 1:39 pm

alex wrote:
eggheadjr wrote:
I think the new setup is great - thanks Alex for all the hard work to get it up and running. :D

Only two questions:

- will custom skins be a future feature? I have Irlen Syndrome as well so the white background is a bit bright for me.

- are the custom ranks gone for those that had them or will they be coming back in the future?

Thx!

custom skins certainly could be enabled without too much trouble but that is not high on the priority list. if someone wants to create a phpbb3 theme that looks great and send it to me, maybe I would be able to add that sooner but I can't promise how long that would take.

Custom ranks will be added back.

Thanks Alex! :D

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2014, 5:15 pm

alex wrote:
custom skins certainly could be enabled without too much trouble but that is not high on the priority list. if someone wants to create a phpbb3 theme that looks great and send it to me, maybe I would be able to add that sooner but I can't promise how long that would take.

I have seen more complaints about the colors than anything else. Please bump this up the priority list if you can. I really appreciate this forum and will miss it if I can't use it anymore.