Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2004, 10:41 pm

I was looking at the Wrongplanet.net merchandise and you guys made a teddy bear! I'm so excited . . . I have about 1,400 stuffed animals of some type in my house and my truck so I MUST have one of these, also . . .

Nuttdan
WP Co-Founder
WP Co-Founder

04 Jul 2004, 6:31 am

Cool! Kudos to Alex, who set up and runs the store.

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Jul 2004, 10:06 am

animallover wrote:
I was looking at the Wrongplanet.net merchandise and you guys made a teddy bear! I'm so excited . . . I have about 1,400 stuffed animals of some type in my house and my truck so I MUST have one of these, also . . .

Thank you very much! I'm glad you've decided to get it! In the mean time, I have added more items to the store. I have added a dog tshirt, an oval sticker, a BBQ apron, a camisole, a jr. spaghetti strap shirt, a sweatshirt, a tote bag, a messanger bag, and lots lots lots lots lots more.

Everyone! Come look at the store: http://cafeshops.com/wrongplanet

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2004, 12:19 pm

I'm just curious - how does that work? I mean, I would think that we wouldn't have a high enough population to support getting a lot of t-shirts and other stuff made up . . . this is just the business person in me wondering . . . I'm glad it works out however it works out!

alex
Developer
Developer

05 Jul 2004, 1:29 pm

animallover wrote:
I'm just curious - how does that work? I mean, I would think that we wouldn't have a high enough population to support getting a lot of t-shirts and other stuff made up . . . this is just the business person in me wondering . . . I'm glad it works out however it works out!

We don't make any of the things. The products aren't made until after you order one, and only one is made. The company who makes the shirts actually gets a profit because they do all the work, but we get some profit.

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2004, 3:12 pm

Oooh - ok - that makes sence! Those are the sorts of things I'm always wondering about . . .

Torley_Wong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jul 2004, 3:16 pm

On-demand customization is very much a wave of the present, and near future :)