My 13 year old cousin wants to know about my behaviors

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2018, 1:00 am

I was with my 13 year old cousin earlier today. We went for a walk. He wanted to talk. Then the conversation shifted to me.

He wants to know why I behave in certain ways. He wants to know why I flap my hands sometimes and why I cant sit still. He also wants to know why I am in mostly special education classes. He also wanted to know why I talk funny.

I just said I would explain it to him later. I honestly dont exactly know how to explain most of that stuff without confusing him. I dont explain things well. He seemed genuinely interested though. Maybe I will ask his older brother(my older cousin) to help me explain.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2018, 9:01 am

I'm glad your cousin wants to learn something. Most 13-year-old kids would probably just tease you.

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2018, 2:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm glad your cousin wants to learn something. Most 13-year-old kids would probably just tease you.

Yeah,I am glad too. Im willing to teach him. I just dont really know how. It is awesome that he wants to know though.

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2018, 2:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

Yeah,I am glad too. Im willing to teach him. I just dont really know how. It is awesome that he wants to know though.