Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2007, 2:07 pm

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 6819930205

Your Score: The Good Shepperd
You are 48% Cloak and Dagger.

Not enough to be efficient, too much to be completely manipulated. You are in big s**t, my friend. This is the most uncomfortable situation. If you pursue a career, you will persuade and deceit, as much as you will be persuaded and deceived. Your professional life as a spy will be nightmare. You will trust no one, you will believe your neighbor, betray your partners, and then ask for foregiveness. Your hands will get dirty quite quickly. You are the "Good Shepperd". If you have a better look at what your career will be, go rush and see the excellent movie with the same title.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2007, 2:21 pm

You are 58% Cloak and Dagger.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

20 Aug 2007, 2:26 pm

58%

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2007, 1:56 am

Your Score: The Cloak Candidate
You are 60% Cloak and Dagger.

Too bad! You missed the examination bar, and you are dismissed for a entry in the Agency. But you were not too far! Try again, please! There are some little piece of advice: there is no such thing as reality, as objectivity, as truth, as belief, as convictions. You live in a world of malleability and sagacity. Learn to self-deceive, become an expert in disullision, first deceive yourselves, then deceive others. You need to get better at handling paradoxes, as living with the right and the wrong in both hands, and make your choice, knowing that you are serving justice and your Agency. You are now a "Cloak Candidate". Pursue your studies, and re-apply.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

21 Aug 2007, 2:05 am

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
Your Score: The Cloak Candidate
You are 60% Cloak and Dagger.

Too bad! You missed the examination bar, and you are dismissed for a entry in the Agency. But you were not too far!

This test is lame. Knowing arcane spy world terminology has little to do with the prerequisites for a job at an intelligence agency. This test should be labeled can you write a spy novel that a pedantic spy novel reader will not get his underwear in a knot if he reads it. :)

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2007, 2:23 am

58% Cloak and Dagger

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.