Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2022, 7:42 pm

Okay, so I know this is a female stereotype, for women to enjoy gossipy things & that Aspergery or Autistic folk don't necessarily adhere to cultural norms, but I think this is a useful place, as an option to post.

I shall begin:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10532941/Courteney-Cox-57-admits-didnt-know-strange-looked-cosmetic-procedures.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR3ybij6K7Vw_Uai_jwjkAatyHV3dtLLyKJprfpabbJ-VzejrlJnijKkSpk

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 10:34 am

If celebrities were my Special Interest, I would be all over this. :wink: Alas, they are not. I did happen to see the topic you posted last night on TV (my husband was watching the news and I passed by during that bit). Ironically, I didn't think Courtney looked odd in the pictures or videos they shared. Either the pictures weren't indicative of the issue, or I've fallen for the new norm. There are some celebrities that look really wonky as a result of "preserving" their youth. I would enjoy acting and wonder that my wrinkles will be a barrier or an asset (for the batty grandma part I'll be qualified for). :D

Do you keep current on celebrity news?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2022, 7:40 pm

Celebrities who have done nothing for my personal benefit are not worth any effort on my part to discuss them.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 12:45 am

The only reason I'm on this thread about celebrity gossip is to say I hate celebrity gossip and most celebrities are not worth celebrating about.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 5:57 am

SharonB wrote:
If celebrities were my Special Interest, I would be all over this. :wink: Alas, they are not. I did happen to see the topic you posted last night on TV (my husband was watching the news and I passed by during that bit). Ironically, I didn't think Courtney looked odd in the pictures or videos they shared. Either the pictures weren't indicative of the issue, or I've fallen for the new norm. There are some celebrities that look really wonky as a result of "preserving" their youth. I would enjoy acting and wonder that my wrinkles will be a barrier or an asset (for the batty grandma part I'll be qualified for). :D

Do you keep current on celebrity news?

I don't really keep up with celebrity news, but when I do have the time, I do like reading about them. They are low on my priority list in terms of special focus/interest though, since I have such limited energy reserves and I have a lot to work on already, aside from celebs'.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 5:58 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
The only reason I'm on this thread about celebrity gossip is to say I hate celebrity gossip and most celebrities are not worth celebrating about.

Yeah, but, they have shiny hair and they look good?! Also, some of them are actually nice people.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 10:28 am

I used to grab a People's Magazine back in the day when I spent more time in waiting rooms.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2022, 4:04 pm

SharonB wrote:
I used to grab a People's Magazine back in the day when I spent more time in waiting rooms.

I find women's magazines to be highly entertaining, yet my drive o be productive robs me of this opportunity, often, along with my limited energy supplies/fatigue.

Another celebrity article below:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10580949/Madonna-63-displays-youthful-complexion-enjoys-dinner-son-Rocco-Ritchie-21

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2022, 7:14 am

blitzkrieg, Madonna's hands look her age. It don't envy her the Paparazzi: I don't go many places, but I like that I can do so without flash photography. No wonder celebs wear dark glasses.

Thele1997, I didn't know that about Rihanna. Interesting.