What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 499 of 499 [ 7982 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 495, 496, 497, 498, 499

utterly absurd
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2024, 6:52 pm

I dreamed that my dad was shoplifting.
Of all the people I know, he is the last person I'd expect to do that.

Feel free to PM me--I like to talk about most things other than sports.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2024, 9:29 pm

^^^has something happened to your dad's waking life deportment, however subtle, caused you some worry?

utterly absurd
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2024, 5:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^has something happened to your dad's waking life deportment, however subtle, caused you some worry?

I don't think so. My brain comes up with all kinds of crazy stuff when I'm sleeping.

Feel free to PM me--I like to talk about most things other than sports.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2024, 10:43 pm

mine does too. Naturalplastic [another WP member here who has read some of my weird dreams] can attest to this.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2024, 10:59 pm

i had two repeating dreams, but the second one had a different ending. first and second dream are similar in that it was evening, dark outside, and i was in my late folk's old house, the lights were dim and would not brighten, half the light switches didn't work and the remainder were buggy. i felt a cold breeze, and i went around the corner and noticed the garage door was open, and cold air was coming in from the pitch-dark garage. the second time i had the dream [right after the first time] the part where i found the garage open, i heard, faintly, coming from the dark murkiness of the garage, my late mom's voice telling me to close the garage door, which i did.

mgurak
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2024, 2:07 am

I just had a pretty weird dream. I went into my kitchen and discovered I had left my box of onion rings lying on the counter. They were standing up, like glazed doughnuts. I took one out anyway and took a bite. Then I put the box in the fridge. The next thing I remember I was in my bedroom. I opened the door and my brother in law was lying on a bed in the living room, just waking up. I thought he might want an onion ring too so I stepped into the living room. Then I noticed there was another him lying on a bed on a white sheet, perpendicular to the him on the first bed. I decided not to wake that version of him up. Then I remembered that the first version of him was sick so I went back into my bedroom without offering the onion ring.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 11:54 pm

^^^
dreaming about eating onion rings could mean that in waking life, that corrective feedback to an enemy will manifest at your hand or another's hand. but the fact that the onion rings are fried could mean that if you gloat or show joy at the misfortune of your enemy, he will be enraged and it will make him or his friends come back after you.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2024, 6:12 am

This night I had a dream in which I was talking to my psychologist about Susan Clancy's book "Trauma Myth".

Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 May 2024, 7:11 am

I had a dream a new Diary of a Wimpy kid book released and it was really mundane except for the fact there was a slur on the first page.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2024, 2:37 pm

I dreamt that my family became Quiverfullers when I was a teenager. I was 18 in the dream and looking for Mr. Right in our church. My options were underwhelming in the extreme.

Waking up was such a relief. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2024, 9:52 pm

I dreamt I was supposed to call somebody with a cell phone that wouldn't work, each button I pushed did something other than enable a phone call.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2024, 11:24 pm

i dreamt i was in an auditorium, partially full, with a panel including some 80s blacksploitation actor whose name i can't recall, a young barack obama in his college years, and a black anthony perkins, with long dekinked black hair that hung to his shoulders. all of the panelists were dressed in almost identical black workmen's clothing. perkins was demonstrating acting to the other two, and the audience was impassive.

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 10:24 am

First dream with WP in it last night.

Why was I starting to talk in a southern accent as i explained “the horrors” of American’s tea selection to some unknown UK WP member

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to send me a PM! :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 12:42 am

i dreamt i was with my sweetie in an auto dealership getting the car fixed, the service tech said "the sss's are all mangoded." :huh: