I want to chat with you guys :(

How are you?

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2024, 12:00 pm

im fine,thank u,and u?
:D
I don't feel good. I can't fall asleep quickly because I'm feeling insecure for no reason.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2024, 12:10 pm

belijojo wrote:
im fine,thank u,and u?
:D
I don't feel good. I can't fall asleep quickly because I'm feeling insecure for no reason.

I hope that everything is okay ;)

mgurak
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 May 2024, 5:39 pm

Hi all. FranzOren, I hear you on the little bit depressed. Of course, I'm coming off of a mild manic episode so I think I'm more bored than anything right now.

belijojo, I'm sorry to hear that. Being insecure sucks but to be insecure for no reason must be even worse. Here's hoping it passes quickly.

I almost never fall asleep quickly. I have to act out mini-plays in my head to get my mind to shut down. And I'm doing dialysis tonight (in home) so I won't sleep very well anyway.

Here's a question to hopefully lift both of your spirits. What single accomplishment are you most proud of?

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2024, 5:58 pm

That makes sense

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2024, 6:37 pm

Feel better please Franz Oren...........hope you might fiind a way to change your perception.Of being alone at times. :nerdy:
Sometimes , later in life , possibly? You may find having alone time , might get harder to get as time goes along..
Depending on your situations . :D

But it is uber smart to reach out when those ferlings get be oppressive.. :mrgreen: :nerdy:

where ever you go ,there you are

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2024, 6:41 pm

Jakki wrote:
Feel better please Franz Oren...........hope you might fiind a way to change your perception.Of being alone at times. :nerdy:
Sometimes , later in life , possibly? You may find having alone time , might get harder to get as time goes along..
Depending on your situations . :D

You are so sweet thanks ;)

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2024, 7:51 pm

All is good!

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2024, 9:24 pm

Thanks ;)