Nikki Haley Will Vote For Donald Trump This November

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2024, 7:41 am

What would you do if you were in Nikki's shoes?

If I were in her shoes and were THAT willing to sell my soul for ambition ...I would at least get a better price...and demand something in return.

So...if I were her I would say "if Trump drops the big lie, and admits the truth that Biden won 2020 election fairly and that the election was not stolen...then I will back Trump".

Harmonie
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 May 2024, 8:34 pm

Maybe she turned around and kissed the ring because she thinks Trump will take power and she doesn't want to be considered a political enemy of him.

That's wild to think about, though? I'm not a fan of her's, and think she would have been a disaster and still went along with Project 2025, but her standing up to Trump and staying in the race for a very long time after it was certain she would win, still taunting and criticizing him was fun to watch. Lots of her time and money was surely wasted on extending that race well past the time it was reasonable. What was her true purpose in doing that if she truly is nothing but a Trump supporter?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2024, 8:38 pm

my biggest worry now is not haley sending all her supporters to the dark side, but in how RFK jr. will likely spoil the race in favor of the trumpioid.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2024, 8:45 pm

I used to worry about RFK Jr..

But I now think that he will siphon more votes from Trump than from Biden. He appeals to conspiracy theorists and antivaxxers.

And Trump is already campaigning against RFK in speeches showing that Trump is not unafraid of Kennedy.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2024, 2:37 am

naturalplastic wrote:
I used to worry about RFK Jr..

But I now think that he will siphon more votes from Trump than from Biden. He appeals to conspiracy theorists and antivaxxers.

And Trump is already campaigning against RFK in speeches showing that Trump is not unafraid of Kennedy.

I think you're probably right. The Bobby boy's been courting the lunatic fringe so hard that the American left wouldn't touch him with a hundred foot poll (you get my pun? Snark, snark!).

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2024, 3:18 am

auntblabby wrote:
my biggest worry now is not haley sending all her supporters to the dark side, but in how RFK jr. will likely spoil the race in favor of the trumpioid.

Mine is that would-be Biden voters will stay home to protest his policy on the Israel-Gaza conflict, handing the election to Trump.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2024, 11:20 pm

one semi hopeful note, the dotard was roundly boo'ed and heckled when he spoke in front of a group of libertarians at their national convention on may 25.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-booed-heckled-by-raucous-crowd-libertarian-convention-2024-05-26/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 12:26 am

auntblabby wrote:
one semi hopeful note, the dotard was roundly boo'ed and heckled when he spoke in front of a group of libertarians at their national convention on may 25.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-booed-heckled-by-raucous-crowd-libertarian-convention-2024-05-26/

Maybe the only time I've appreciated libertarians!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 3:30 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

It's weird that one is now the president of Argentina. Though there are many different types of libertarianism.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 4:23 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

It's weird that one is now the president of Argentina. Though there are many different types of libertarianism.

Isn't the guy in Argentina just crazy?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 4:32 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Isn't the guy in Argentina just crazy?

I don't really know anything about him. Hopefully he's nothing like Bolsonaro.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2024, 6:32 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote: