Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

holymackerel
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jul 2024, 5:31 am

Gravity is a dual polarity asymmetry in the magnetic field causing attraction between mixed charges of matter during charge exchanges with antimatter. This asymmetry is caused from none-trinary quark amount variation in matter and anti-matter during entropy progression.

https://www.academia.edu/120563559/Light_Entropy_Continuum_Theory_Creating_a_Unified_Theory_from_Assessing_the_Relevant_Interactions_of_Space_Time_Light_and_Entropy_Using_a_Conceptual_Exercise

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2024, 5:48 pm

The author of that "study" seems to have no credentials in the appropriate field(s).  His "theory" also reads like an agglomeration of important-sounding terms that have no relation to each other.

Nothing more to see here.  Move along, move along . . .

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

holymackerel
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jul 2024, 2:41 am

1. You don’t need credentials for changing the world.

2. What unified theory doesn’t combine different scientific concepts?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2024, 3:46 am

holymackerel wrote:
He is not changing the world, and he is not combining concepts; he is combining buzz-phrases and technobabble into a screed and calling it "Research".  Then he posted his nonsense to an on-line "journal" -- one that has no peer-review process -- just so he can claim to be "published".

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

holymackerel
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jul 2024, 1:12 pm

I think scientists are basically flat earthers at the moment. They say things change because you look at them, when it is blatantly just wrong.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2024, 2:57 am

holymackerel wrote:
I think scientists are basically flat earthers at the moment. They say things change because you look at them, when it is blatantly just wrong.
Christopher Restall is not a scientist, he is a manager. His LinkedIn profile page indicates he made the Dean's List in a School of Management, that he is trilingual (English, French, and Spanish), that his claims to fame include being a Presiding Officer at a Polling station, a Project Manager at Field Entertainment, and a Marketing Coordinator for the Electronic Home Video team for the Walt Disney Company.

REAL scientists are more circumspect in their claims, publishing none until their results have passed an intensive peer-review process.

Those "Flat-Earthers" of whom you seem enamored almost never have any scientific background whatsoever, and stand alongside UFOologists, Cryptozoologists, and MAGA-hat wearing QAnon disciples.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2024, 7:56 am

Fnord wrote:
holymackerel wrote:
He is not changing the world, and he is not combining concepts; he is combining buzz-phrases and technobabble into a screed and calling it "Research".  Then he posted his nonsense to an on-line "journal" -- one that has no peer-review process -- just so he can claim to be "published".
Miss_Understands wrote:
Okay, This guy is a crackpot and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.  And I say that as someone who understands this stuff and does know what I'm talking about.
I have only an MSEE degree, yet I agree 100% with you.

I looked it over and it had several inconstancies that I can see. Electromagnetic radiation has gravity force itself. It is extremely small, but has been reported in measurements, without influence of charged matter. That alone puts a wrench in this work for me.

A side note:

My hypothesis is that gravity force is created by the movement of electromagnetic energy (or in layman’s terms, light). It is naturally attracted to itself but only in very close distances. (I visualize light not as waves, but as 3-D spirals of vectors, one electro and one magnetic. It explains better how the two vectors interact within light.). The force of gravity becomes stronger when the electromagnetic energy is bent upon itself and compressed to make particles of matter/anti-matter. This is a consequence of energy conversion (E => mc^2) that changes the properties of the electromagnetic energy to those of particles once they have formed. Charge in the particles is dependent upon how many unpaired loops in one direction exist in the substructure of the particle.

But, heck, what do I know? I am only a lowly scientist after all...