We don't "have Asperger's", we are Brahmins!

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

johnpipe108
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Dec 2007, 7:41 pm

Coyote27 wrote:
Repeat after me:

Asperger's syndrome is not a superpower.

Repeat after me:

"Aspergers is not a syndrome, and I'm not an accident of creation :wink:

Your Obedient Brahmin,

Bom Shankar Bholenath! I do not "have a syndrome", nor do I "have a disorder," I am a "Natural Born Scholar!"

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2007, 9:31 pm

"We Are Brahmins!!"

Ssssssssssssssshh!

Hey now.

You DO know what a Brahmin is worth to the wrong hands..DONT YOU.

Don't want any trouble.

Nothing to see here.

:D

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

johnpipe108
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Dec 2007, 9:43 pm

SeaBright wrote:
"We Are Brahmins!!"

Ssssssssssssssshh!

Hey now.

You DO know what a Brahmin is worth to the wrong hands..DONT YOU.

Don't want any trouble.

Nothing to see here.

:D

Yes, that's always been the problem, hasn't it? :wink:

Bom Shankar Bholenath! I do not "have a syndrome", nor do I "have a disorder," I am a "Natural Born Scholar!"

zena4
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 2:02 am

johnpipe108 wrote:
How would you like to be able to curse some NT's fingers together if he "flipped you the bird"? :wink:

Hello there,
- that is if you're still there -

As for myself, I finally still don't know if I have asperger's syndrome or what but what is sure is that I can curse very well.

That was a very pleasant and easy thread to read to start the day, thanks johnpipes108.

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 4:53 am

Coyote27 wrote:
Repeat after me:

QFT

Here we go again the 'Aspie Elitist' hydra has regrown yet another delusional head. Some on the Autism spectrum have very acute levels of reasoning and logical ability, as do multitudes of non AS folk, many on the AS have average to above average intelligence, many don't, same as the rest of society, many on the AS - most likely the vast majority - are like me, average to above average intellignece males who have had a shitfull life, cannot maintain friendships or loving relationships, have no clue to what is going on around them from a social perspective and have wrecked countless opportunities because they simply don't get social interactions, and do not have an innate ability to program computers or explain the world via mathematics. If the gene which causes autism in all its flavours had never developed we would still have the wheel, we would still know how to Pi to millions of paces, the pyramids would still have been built, we would still understand that the force of gravity is what makes an apple fall from its tree, classical music would still be popular 300 years after its composition, chess would be played, and E=MC 2 would still have led to nuclear fusion.

The idea that it is somehow aspirational being on the AS has come about as a direct result of high levels of suicide from those on it. Psychologists, in a attempt to build self esteem in those on the AS have tried hard to focus on the supposed positive benefits. This has led to a disaster in the playground where already socially inept kids preen around in their own self importance, how do I know this, my ex works with AS kids and sees this every day and is constantly rescuing them from explosive situations.

I do not have an issue with focusing on the positive, but this has to be balanced with an understanding of the negatives as well.

Oh BTW I have just put on my first member of staff, I choose him because after trials I found him to be the easiest to work with because, he does exactly as I tell him, does not question Why, does not wonder if their is a better way, works hard and is honest, he is also diagnosed Aspergers, his parents have asked that I give him only one task at a time or write him a list in chronological order, and to be aware that if I give him incorrect instructions he will carry them out no matter what. This kid hardly seems like the 'Brahmin' you are saying he is :roll:

As someone else has already stated, for me aspergers is a curse that I would rather be without

f*****g brahmin my arse.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 7:40 am

johnpipe108 wrote:
What the bloody hell do you expect in a society that doesn't educate aspies to properly develop their abilities, by sending them to the schools designed for the educational needs of NT's?

p.s. "If a foreign government had imposed this system of education on the United States, we would rightly consider it an act of war." — Nobel Prizewinner Glenn T. Seaborg

So I was reading along smiling benignly, thinking unto me little self, some cute stuff, no neded for my special services here - and I get here.

First let me say the only thing off about the all too true Seaborg quote is that those who imposed the system WERE alien, totally out of synch with what the country started out to be about

Second, my experience with and opinion of the public education system and its private emulators match yours well enough.

BUT - when I feel the flare of a serious inaccuracy I come - bloedig ell back at you noch einmal!

"schools designed for the educational needs of NT's", you say?

Pah and ptui. Our schools are designed for NT socialization and the grinding down of the unsocializable. They are NOT designed for anyone's EDUCATIONAL needs.

HereComesTheRain
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Jul 2011, 10:32 am

Did you get a contact high when you sat by your pundit?

ramps_nowalk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Apr 2020, 11:18 am

A deeper understanding to your theory not merely regretting about the state of society as being the curious logical kind, trying to solve this problem logically has yielded a solution that is useful for the rest of aspies as well:

Vitamin-D cures Asperger mostly. Brahmins have intellect, memory and intuition stronger because we had used it over generations towards understanding existing knowledge and forming new hypotheses. In the olden days, Brahmins also used to keep their upper part of the body open and absorb a lot of sun-light but this has diminished in the modern day and has left Brahmins to become aspies.

We were high-functioning NTs once upon a time. A balanced protein-carb diet coupled with Vitamin D and moderate physical activity is mostly enough to be a high functioning NT and be successful in applying and creating knowledge.
Dopamine is required for high-functioning NT. Vitamin-D also regulates Dopamine circuits. Dopamine is formed physiologically from Tyrosine which is an amino acid and is found in complete protein like dairy or eggs. Dopamine is the raw voltage of the brain.

The frequency of the brain is managed by acetylcholine. In order to absorb new knowledge, your frequency needs to be in alpha waves. In order to recognize patterns and form new hypotheses, your frequency needs to be in beta waves. In order to critique existing hypotheses and validate them and find the true one, frequency needs to be in gamma waves. Acetylcholine is found in green leafy vegetables as well as several other lacto-vegetarian sources.

I was able to use the information found about hormones from a book called "The Edge Effect" and apply it to Aspergers/Brahmins. At the end of the day, each human being can become high functioning but the genetics are slightly different in forming the neural pathways conducive to memory and learning but with proper diet, exercise and education, every one can be equal and compete in the world through meritocracy or politics, whichever way humanity decides to compete. Happy living!

Grischa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2020, 4:06 pm

This post got my attention because it was so 'different'.
It seems Edge effect is from a Mr. Eric R. Braverman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_R._Braverman

I won't like to be on wikipedia with all kind of information like this, quote:

. . . accused of promoting quackery
. . . license suspended
. . . repeatedly misdiagnosed his patients. . .
. . . arrested and charged with one count of first-degree felony sex abuse. . .
. . . again arrested. He was charged in a criminal complaint with sexually assaulting a female patient

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2020, 4:25 pm

'It' Got my Attention; For Just a Second, i Thought the 'Out of the Box Thinkers are Back... 2007 is long ago.....
i Enjoy it; I Don't care if i agree with It or not; You Learn Something New Always from 'Out of the Box'; Out of
School; Out of Work; Out of Reason; into Creative Mind; Something Really New to Actually Do Now even online.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Apr 2020, 5:42 pm

ramps_nowalk wrote:
A deeper understanding to your theory not merely regretting about the state of society as being the curious logical kind, trying to solve this problem logically has yielded a solution that is useful for the rest of aspies as well:

Vitamin-D cures Asperger mostly. Brahmins have intellect, memory and intuition stronger because we had used it over generations towards understanding existing knowledge and forming new hypotheses. In the olden days, Brahmins also used to keep their upper part of the body open and absorb a lot of sun-light but this has diminished in the modern day and has left Brahmins to become aspies.

We were high-functioning NTs once upon a time. A balanced protein-carb diet coupled with Vitamin D and moderate physical activity is mostly enough to be a high functioning NT and be successful in applying and creating knowledge.
Dopamine is required for high-functioning NT. Vitamin-D also regulates Dopamine circuits. Dopamine is formed physiologically from Tyrosine which is an amino acid and is found in complete protein like dairy or eggs. Dopamine is the raw voltage of the brain.

The frequency of the brain is managed by acetylcholine. In order to absorb new knowledge, your frequency needs to be in alpha waves. In order to recognize patterns and form new hypotheses, your frequency needs to be in beta waves. In order to critique existing hypotheses and validate them and find the true one, frequency needs to be in gamma waves. Acetylcholine is found in green leafy vegetables as well as several other lacto-vegetarian sources.

I was able to use the information found about hormones from a book called "The Edge Effect" and apply it to Aspergers/Brahmins. At the end of the day, each human being can become high functioning but the genetics are slightly different in forming the neural pathways conducive to memory and learning but with proper diet, exercise and education, every one can be equal and compete in the world through meritocracy or politics, whichever way humanity decides to compete. Happy living!

Everything in this post is either obvious or... actually none of it is obvious, it’s all just plain wrong.

You can’t cure autism using Vitamin D. That is transparent nonsense, worthy of ridicule.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 9:47 am

Aspie supremacists are autistic just like us, just like the feces smearing kids in the old Autism Speaks ads. That they can’t deal with it, their delusions of grandeur has something to do with their co morbid mental illness(s).

What those mental illness are up to them have figure out which I can’t do for them because
1. I am not the next step in evolution
2. I am the next stage of evolution who does not use his innate aspie superpowers because
A. NT oppression
B. I am a lazy bum
(sarcasm)

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 14 Apr 2020, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 9:52 am

Grischa wrote:

. . . license suspended
. . . again arrested. He was charged in a criminal complaint with sexually assaulting a female patient

Pled guilty to sexually harassing a patient in order to avoid the jail time he deserved.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 9:53 am

The_Walrus wrote:
ramps_nowalk wrote:

Everything in this post is either obvious or... actually none of it is obvious, it’s all just plain wrong.  You can’t cure autism using Vitamin D. That is transparent nonsense, worthy of ridicule.
There has to be something wrong about creating an account just to submit one post of utter and complete nonsense, and then never logging back in again.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 9:55 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Grischa wrote:

. . . license suspended
Pled guilty to sexually harassing a patient in order to avoid the jail time he deserved.
... and/or to avoid the trouble, expense, and embarrassment of being found guilty in a public trial.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2020, 10:01 am

I mean, strengths of critical/free thought probably show up in the AS population more than NT. But you get both that and lower intellectual critical ability in both populations.

It's almost like "Asperger's Syndrome" is a 20th century construct that may have been perceived differently in different times and places...

(Which is not to say that marginalization of "Autistic people" is a social construct... Most communities would probably marginalize at least some people who are considered "Autistic" nowadays. I'm just saying that the Asperger's category as a distinct category is not something that spans time and space.)