Page 2 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 6:26 am

hellznrg wrote:
anyways there are only a few women on the board... and a tiny minority of them are really aspie... and hale_bopp wants to take them away to this fantasy-land yahoo group where there are unicorns and magic castles and above all no guys.....!

Yes, i'm trying to take them away. Sorry for destroying your fantasies. You should be aware by now that all the women on this board only want me.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 6:36 am

Oh, and unicorns don't like boys anyway.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 7:58 am

hellznrg wrote:
anyways there are only a few women on the board... and a tiny minority of them are really aspie...

Is that your professional opinion dr? :roll:

sistersunshine
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Oct 2006, 9:47 am

hellznrg wrote:
sistersunshine wrote:
Um... we CAN participate in multiple forums you know...

oh... i thought it was an "exclusive" group... meaning that women post there exclusively... :P
anyways i'm mostly kidding.. LOL

Yes. Only you rearranged the words. It should be that exclusively women post there. :wink:

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 2:11 pm

sistersunshine wrote:
hellznrg wrote:
sistersunshine wrote:
Um... we CAN participate in multiple forums you know...

oh... i thought it was an "exclusive" group... meaning that women post there exclusively... :P
anyways i'm mostly kidding.. LOL

Yes. Only you rearranged the words. It should be that exclusively women post there. :wink:

yeah... :) funny how english can be so ambiguous sometimes...

anyways, i'm just curious.. but how many people do u have on your contact lists in the various IM services??

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 2:13 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Oh, and unicorns don't like boys anyway.

:P who needs unicorns anyways....! a whitewashed pony with a stick stuck on its nose is just as good...!

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 2:16 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
hellznrg wrote:
anyways there are only a few women on the board... and a tiny minority of them are really aspie... and hale_bopp wants to take them away to this fantasy-land yahoo group where there are unicorns and magic castles and above all no guys.....!

Yes, i'm trying to take them away. Sorry for destroying your fantasies. You should be aware by now that all the women on this board only want me.

"only want me"... well atleast -one- of the words in my suggestion for group name was appropriate... :P :)

sistersunshine
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Oct 2006, 3:03 pm

hellznrg wrote:
...i'm just curious.. but how many people do u have on your contact lists in the various IM services??

Who, me?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 1:01 am

*shakes head*

It's obvious you're pissed off and you're saying you're joking to avoid getting banned from here. Also, there are heaps of girls on here, (diagnosed) do you think if they don't participate in my group they will want to date you more?

Grow some logic.

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 1:22 am

sistersunshine wrote:
hellznrg wrote:
...i'm just curious.. but how many people do u have on your contact lists in the various IM services??

Who, me?

yeah... you have lots of IM services buttons below your posts...

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 1:31 am

excuse me for butting in,

Hellznrg, you're aspieness is showing.

IMO if you are wanting to win friends and influence people, you are going about it the wrong way. 8)

Remember, we are visitors in here.

TTFN.

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 4:51 am

hale_bopp wrote:
*shakes head*

It's obvious you're pissed off and you're saying you're joking to avoid getting banned from here. Also, there are heaps of girls on here, (diagnosed) do you think if they don't participate in my group they will want to date you more?

Grow some logic.

yeah i'm sure there are heaps of girls here diagnosed, albeit with "i'm a victim" syndrome... anyways i'm not looking for a date.... and especially not one with the aspie-wannabe fakers on this board.

the #1 and most important diagnostic criteria for having asperger syndrome is LACK OF SOCIAL SKILLS (wikipedia), of which a lot of women here seem to be in abundance of IMHO... you for instance seem to have an over-abundance of society, so much so that you feel the need to even bother to create an exclusive "female aspies" group... LOL

instead of looking at the male-female ratio on wrongplanet, you should take a look at the number of SINGLE males - SINGLE females ratio on this board... heck forget even that... just how many SINGLE females are there on this board anyways?? i'm not talking about obviously inapplicable females like MSEMT and others...

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 8:08 am

hellznrg wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
*shakes head*

Grow some logic.

yeah i'm sure there are heaps of girls here diagnosed, albeit with "i'm a victim" syndrome... anyways i'm not looking for a date.... and especially not one with the aspie-wannabe fakers on this board.

the #1 and most important diagnostic criteria for having asperger syndrome is LACK OF SOCIAL SKILLS (wikipedia), of which a lot of women here seem to be in abundance of IMHO... you for instance seem to have an over-abundance of society, so much so that you feel the need to even bother to create an exclusive "female aspies" group... LOL

instead of looking at the male-female ratio on wrongplanet, you should take a look at the number of SINGLE males - SINGLE females ratio on this board... heck forget even that... just how many SINGLE females are there on this board anyways?? i'm not talking about obviously inapplicable females like MSEMT and others...

If you want to find out how many single female aspies are on this board, do your own legwork. If you don't want to hook up with a woman on this site why would this bother you in the first place?

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 8:21 am

Hellzgrd if you didn't act so desperate maybe you'd have better luck with women. Heres some free advice try playing hard to get for a change.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 8:23 am

hellznrg wrote:

What has that got to do with anything i've said or done? You seem to be rattling off about a bunch of garbage tbh, that is not affected by my group.

Cherokee
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Oct 2006, 8:46 am

hellznrg wrote:

Hummmm geeeee, I wander why the female aspeis would want to get away from the males.