Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 5:27 pm

shadexiii wrote:
Your paranoia has gotten to the point of being debilitating. Your calling me an idiot is also offensive. You can do things such as clearing the history. Stop accusing all NTs of being "out to get you." You give others here a bad name.

Unknown, take note of that. That above quote is from someone who has sometimes stuck up for you where other people (me included) have not. Your extreme paranoia is running your life.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 5:41 pm

Tequila wrote:
shadexiii wrote:
Your paranoia has gotten to the point of being debilitating. Your calling me an idiot is also offensive. You can do things such as clearing the history. Stop accusing all NTs of being "out to get you." You give others here a bad name.

Unknown, take note of that. That above quote is from someone who has sometimes stuck up for you where other people (me included) have not. Your extreme paranoia is running your life.

THATS NOT THE POINT,THE POINT IS THAT IF A BUNCH OF NORMAL HIGH-SCHOOL KIDS WAS TO KIND WP,THEY WOULD HACK IT AND SPAM IT UP!! !! !

Cordelia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Feb 2007, 5:43 pm

We all wish to help you; many of us have experienced some of your same feelings...and we know it's a rut that our own minds play.

To get out of that rut....it takes strenght and committment to move forward. You can get everything you've ever wanted, to include money, if you figure out how to let people help you. You've got to take that first step and tell us what solution you want. All first steps are risky, and sometimes it's admitting that you've (and by that, I mean anyone) got a problem.

That's what wrongplanet is for....

By the way...I also don't care to be yelled at...do you know that using all caps is yelling?

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 5:45 pm

Unknown wrote:
THATS NOT THE POINT,THE POINT IS THAT IF A BUNCH OF NORMAL HIGH-SCHOOL KIDS WAS TO KIND WP,THEY WOULD HACK IT AND SPAM IT UP!! !! !

You could ignore anything that anyone says here that you disagree with, but what would the point of coming here be? Or, you could read what is written, and at least consider it before doing your standard blanket-response of "NTS ARE BAD AND WILL HURT ME BECAUSE THEY ARE NTS."

I've already said that you could view the site without anyone knowing about it, past any IT staff that works for the school. You can clear the history. You can delete the cache. You can browse it in a small window to where someone would have to be literally right next to you to see it, and you could close the window if someone got too close.

Or, you can live in constant, irrational fear that simply being around an NT will cause you pain and suffering. Most people here are aware that convincing you that your beliefs are misguided and harmful to you is an impossibility, because you do not want to believe that an NT could be a good person.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 5:53 pm

shadexiii wrote:
Unknown wrote:

You could ignore anything that anyone says here that you disagree with, but what would the point of coming here be? Or, you could read what is written, and at least consider it before doing your standard blanket-response of "NTS ARE BAD AND WILL HURT ME BECAUSE THEY ARE NTS."

I've already said that you could view the site without anyone knowing about it, past any IT staff that works for the school. You can clear the history. You can delete the cache. You can browse it in a small window to where someone would have to be literally right next to you to see it, and you could close the window if someone got too close.

Or, you can live in constant, irrational fear that simply being around an NT will cause you pain and suffering. Most people here are aware that convincing you that your beliefs are misguided and harmful to you is an impossibility, because you do not want to believe that an NT could be a good person.

Whatever,can we get back on topic please?

What am i supposed to do if they actually do seperate?

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 5:58 pm

Unknown wrote:

Keep living? There's not always something you can do about a situation, other than accept it and keep going.

You may say this is off-topic, but are your parents NT? If so, do you hate them as much as the rest of the general NT populace?

Last edited by shadexiii on 25 Feb 2007, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cordelia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Feb 2007, 5:58 pm

what do you see as your options?

do you have friends, relatives, others that would be willing to take you in?

I moved out when I was in 12th grade. However, it's very difficult to do.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 6:10 pm

shadexiii wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Keep living? There's not always something you can do about a situation, other than accept it and keep going.

You may say this is off-topic, but are your parents NT? If so, do you hate them as much as the rest of the general NT populace?
Yes my parents are NT,but it ain't because of that that i hate them.

"what do you see as your options?

I moved out when I was in 12th grade. However, it's very difficult to do."

I have my older bro and his dad,my grandparents and maybe even one of my aunts,to move in with just in case.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 6:16 pm

shadexiii wrote:
are there computers where you go to school that you could use to access the site. That has nothing to do with "hackers."

Does your local library have internet access? Ours do.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 6:16 pm

Unknown wrote:

So if you hate NTs for being NT, and yet you do not hate your parents for being NT, but instead for different reasons, what is your rationale behind that?

If your parents are constantly fighting, their staying together could very well not be in their best interests. It may also not be in your best interests. More than that, if living with either of your parents is already an issue, then that needs to be addressed. Now, rather than later. If / when a divorce occurs, that will only make things that much more difficult.

Cordelia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Feb 2007, 6:18 pm

Quote:

"what do you see as your options?

I moved out when I was in 12th grade. However, it's very difficult to do."

I have my older bro and his dad,my grandparents and maybe even one of my aunts,to move in with just in case.

Why do you hate your parents? IT maybe that you have the skills to help them...I know that sounds strange, but us aspies are actually very astute at solving problems...it's because we don't have the same level of attachment, or something....athough, we do care and get PO'd, etc. We can normally back away from problems and think them through at a different level.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 6:21 pm

I hate my parents because tehy make my life harder than it already is,they give me crap just because i'm not up to their expectations (they'll say otherwise,but they just BS me) and they DON'T help me with any of my problems.

Cordelia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Feb 2007, 6:52 pm

What are your expectations for yourself...this may be a hard question to answer.

For myslef, I always wanted to be well liked and sought after...I never liked the word popular...but, at least...I wanted people to want me around them....and they never did.

I always made people nervous and I was never invited anywhere, etc.

but, i digress about myself....what about you...If you could have anything for yourself, how do you envision that would be?

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 6:56 pm

Unknown wrote:
I hate my parents because tehy make my life harder than it already is,they give me crap...

So if your parents make your life harder than it already is, as opposed to easier than it already is, your life would be easier without them.

- Emerson

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 6:58 pm

Maybe it would be to some extent,mrmark.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 7:04 pm

Well at some point you have to stop complaining and blaming others for your problems and start taking responsibility.

- Emerson