Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Mar 2007, 6:08 pm

Ticker wrote:
Some women worry because some guys get off on seeing a panty lines. Generally speaking pantylines only show up if you are wearing knit pants or chinos. Heavier denim doesn't show it unless your pants are too tight. I think loosier panties tend to show less too. I think women need to worry more about bra side overhangs as that is just wrong to have to see.

The women who worry that some guy is getting off on seeing the panty line, should understand that it doesn't take much for them to get off, anyway. I've seen them get excited over the strangest things. I've left my house to run errands, looking like hell warmed over, and had guys acting like I was a runway model or something. :roll:

Immortal
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 8:53 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
Ticker wrote:
Some women worry because some guys get off on seeing a panty lines. Generally speaking pantylines only show up if you are wearing knit pants or chinos. Heavier denim doesn't show it unless your pants are too tight. I think loosier panties tend to show less too. I think women need to worry more about bra side overhangs as that is just wrong to have to see.

The women who worry that some guy is getting off on seeing the panty line, should understand that it doesn't take much for them to get off, anyway. I've seen them get excited over the strangest things. I've left my house to run errands, looking like hell warmed over, and had guys acting like I was a runway model or something. :roll:

Same thing has happened to me! hot summer day and I looked really really really crappy...my hair was a frizzy mess to I put it back in a baseball cap...I walked down the street to the corner market and a guy (Who had been walking with his friends on the *other* side of the road) came across the road to start talking to me, and attempt to ask me out. ...Um, was he really that desperate or is frumpy the new sexy? 8O

(or maybe it's just 'cause I have big boobs :oops: )

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Mar 2007, 4:43 pm

Immortal wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:
Ticker wrote:

Same thing has happened to me! hot summer day and I looked really really really crappy...my hair was a frizzy mess to I put it back in a baseball cap...I walked down the street to the corner market and a guy (Who had been walking with his friends on the *other* side of the road) came across the road to start talking to me, and attempt to ask me out. ...Um, was he really that desperate or is frumpy the new sexy? 8O

(or maybe it's just 'cause I have big boobs :oops: )

I think its the big boobs. :)

MomofTom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2007, 10:06 pm

I have never understood the appeal of butt floss.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Mar 2007, 12:56 pm

MomofTom wrote:
I have never understood the appeal of butt floss.

:lol:

jaleb
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2007, 11:00 pm

I am an NT woman and I do wear thongs because I don't want a panty-line because I suppose it is supposed to be more sexy. I suppose it might make men think you may not be wearing underwear?? I never really thought about it before. I started to wear them in my 20's when I was still single and I suppose now it is just out of habit even though I KNOW it is stupid and I am 35 years old and married with two kids and NO ONE other than my husband is probably even remotely interested in me. I guess it is a part of me that is still self-conscious and needs to know that I might possibly be attractive to the opposite sex??????? Does this make any sense??? And for the record, different brands of thongs DO fit better!

"Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is
fighting some kind of battle".

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 11:30 am

I use underwear to hold in a certian type of incontienence pad. My pantyline is probably even more noticable, because of the extra padding. Do you think I care? No.

jaleb
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2007, 2:04 pm

I wish I didn't care, I already know I am too vain, a total flaw of mine

"Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is
fighting some kind of battle".

irishwhistle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2007, 4:57 am

Just add this to the list of idiotic and unnecessary, shallow prejudices that have been turned into social mores by a society that worships looks and the inane babblings of Oprah Winfrey.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 2:39 pm

I wear cotton granny panties because they absorb perspiration and function well. I wear slacks or pant suits or even walking shorts and frankly, pantie lines never come into question.
I don't have any cause the material is not pulled across the elastic of the panty on the lower hip.

If I thought some guy was getting off looking at my panty lines I would want to sock that guy in the jaw. I wouldn't, but I would really, really want to. What an intrusion! Just pass me by with out thinking of me one way or the other!

geeze,

Merle

ghostgurl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 10:21 pm

I don't think I've ever even thought of this before. I've seen women worse than that and have their butt crack showing. That isn't exactly attractive to me.

kyethra
Raven
Raven

23 Apr 2007, 5:41 am

I think things look better without them. they can disrupte the line of the clothing and that can make it look a little odd or not as good. I never ever notice that sort of thing though. I like thongs, I think they are comforable. But my favorite types of undies are actually tanga shorts. And I like boythongs too- its this combination of boyshorts and a thong. I never worry about my panty line. Of course half the time I don't wear underwear because I don't feel like it. The older I get, the less I wear it. The only time it is inconveniant is if I am shopping and I forgot to wear undies so I can't try on trousers. My husband, who can be a prude, used to think it was terrible that I would be out walking around without underwear on all the time. He has since given up on me. Of course he also worries about the way I walk around the house naked in case a neighbor might see me through the window. I think that is hilarious. Hell, if they want to peek in my windows to get a look at my flabby self, they can knock themselves out.