Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Pandora
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2005, 4:01 am

I'd probably be constantly asking them to explain themselves and then they probably would constantly be ignoring me so after a while I'd lose interest and leave them alone.

Hold your heads up high.
"Western Girls" - Dragon

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2005, 6:47 am

This is just a bit of expression from me.

On the internet I am an attention whore.

I like the internet, i take advantage of it to its fullest degree.
The personality i present here is the one inside my own head. Different from the personality i present to everyone in life.

Because i can't smile in real life like i do in my head and online ^_^ - eeeee!

And i can't be as active and playful as i am in my head, in real life - *rolls around and bites you on your shin*

And when typing i can formulate my thoughts and expressions much better than i could i real life.

As for your thoughts.

I think that people underestimate the number of people who suffer from mild or major forms of all mental illnesses in real life too.
Yes, people don't consider all the options behind a persons actions and words, they don't care and/or they are too stupid.
Are you saying this is good or bad that people live fantasies online? It is very different from how people expressed themselves and related socially when the internet didn't exist, but are you saying that it is a good or bad thing? and why?

I try not to take anything too seriously. Online or physical. But on the matter of taking peoples actions and words online seriously or not, i think people should(i dont know, maybe they have already) learn about the exaggeration that will come with this medium. So i think you're right in this respect. But i wonder why you have been pushed to make that statement?