Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Thagomizer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 10:17 pm

Civ 3 rocks. I was also a big fan of Civ 2, but the computer that's on is in a dusty old box in the basement. A friend of mine had installed it onto our PC some time ago, and then I didn't understand it or play it very well, but I was addicted to it all the same. Generally, I think Civ 3 is an improvement, and the differences between civilizations are more nuanced, though there are some features of Civ 2 I like better. I had to play as India in order to have war elephants, for instance.

Jonny
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Oct 2005, 5:52 am

Prometheus wrote:

mmmm. . . .delicous. . .

LOL Owned ! !

Civ4 is out now (but not in UK Booo), anyone got it ?

Been reading, the scenario editor allows you to program in Python. Sounds like theres lots of possibilities there.

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2005, 3:23 pm

My friend has Civ4, I'll probably try it out sometime this weekend. I'll let you all know how it is

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2005, 3:27 pm

Im kinda getting bored already with Civ 3 (just got it 3 weeks ago) as I find it too hard to find out where a good place to build a good city is (any advice???), Ive heard Civ 4 is alot more friendly in this regard I hope so.

Vote for me in 2020 :-D