Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2008, 7:48 pm

Well, I don't frankly care about your little United Kingdom. None of us have control over what our president or government has been doing from the start. I was against this stupid war and involvement with Iraq from the beginning. It's not like we get a choice now. So don't assume that all Americans can control what's now been happening overseas. Not to mention, we've had many lives taken overseas.

I really don't know what this stupid post is about either. It's too long and pointless.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2008, 8:24 pm

I'm not actually having a go at most Americans, believe it or not. Just those ones who demand 'reparations' for Britain colonising the Americas. Hey, the Americans themselves didn't do too badly out of it.

MissConstrue wrote:
Well, I don't frankly care about your little United Kingdom.

That's absolutely peachy by me. I've seen enough fawning over Ireland by Oirish-Americans to know that Americans going about the place claiming their ancestors came from Ballymasomethingorother in 1512 or something and therefore they're just as Irish as someone who was born and bred there.

merr
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 12:32 am

If we were returned to the Uk, I really dont think it would be horrible at all. It's not like we'd be banned by the king and risk punishment from blahblah for doing blahblah...it's not even like that over there anymore. So what's the big deal?

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 1:09 am

The point I was making is, royal british families still own the America the British colony. America never won independence from the British banking institutions. British royalty is one of many facets (others including Israel and Vatican City) of this tyrannical structure we call "civilization". You think those blue bloods give a hoot about our rights? (I'm not attacking common middle class brittish people here, I'm talking about the "royal" ones, the aristocracy).

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 1:15 am

http://www.britishisrael.co.uk/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

http://www.british-israel.ca/

http://www.wordsforgood.org/mirrors/edu ... jul05.html

Need I say more? I can keep linking the various power structures of this NWO.

Last edited by snake321 on 21 Mar 2008, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 1:17 am

Is it, or is it not true that AIPAC owns all our political representation?

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

21 Mar 2008, 2:30 am

Not all of it but certainly an unhealthy amount. The mainstream media won't even discuss as to whether or not to support Israel. Just how much of a pay raise they should get. The Idea that Arabs and Jews have been fighting there for 1000s of years is ridiculous. The Modern Zionist Movement started in 1891 with the publication o "Der Judenstaat" by Theodor Herzl. Not long after he was bounced out on his ear by the more militant Ashkenazi faction of Zionists. These contributed most of the foot soldiers for the Terror campaign that included the bombing of the King David Hotel and the Massacre of Deir Yassin village. Any real friend would not have taken the attitude documented in "By way of Deception" by Ostrovsky OR attacked the USS Liberty OR connived with John Pollard to steal American secrets and then had the Chutzpah to get their "New Testament Only" Televangalist stooges to try and get the bastard out.

Odin
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 8:39 am

snake321 wrote:
Is it, or is it not true that AIPAC owns all our political representation?

AIPAC is just another interest group that happens to have a lot of clout because of the geopolitical importance of Israel in the Middle East and because Jewish-Americans are a good-sized voting demographic.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 8:58 am

America is no longer a British colony. Read Rebels and Redcoats, by Christoper Hibbert. You declared your dependence, and fought for it. Yes, America is still a product of the British Empire.

Israel, well, there is an unhealthy amount of bias towards it, but I think supporting it is in essence the right thing to do, considering that Jews have been persecuted everywhere else. Though how it was founded, is highly questionable. It should have been an island. The creation of Israel in Palestine stirred up hatred for over half a century, which continues to this day.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 12:31 pm

Not the Boston Tea Party topic

I read the whole thing, though not as deeply as I could have. My abilities are average, and I suspect snake321 is one of the mensa quality IQ sorts.

It reads as if snake is worried about British hands in America's wallets. I would be more concerned about King George Dubya doing just that. Then I read about what he said about British financial interests in America's economy. Many international financial conglomerates have interests in other countries.

The rants and links about Israel are irrelevant, offensive, and reek of antisemitism. There are ways of criticizing without resorting to irrational hatred.

This topic is disturbingly interesting, unique and controversial.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 12:50 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
Well, I don't frankly care about your little United Kingdom.

I love the United Kingdom, especially England. I hope to visit one day.

It's the motherland, and we owe much of our culture to England. By disrespecting England you are basically, by association, disrespecting the United States.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 1:17 pm

sartresue wrote:

I read the whole thing, though not as deeply as I could have. My abilities are average, and I suspect snake321 is one of the mensa quality IQ sorts.

It reads as if snake is worried about British hands in America's wallets. I would be more concerned about King George Dubya doing just that. Then I read about what he said about British financial interests in America's economy. Many international financial conglomerates have interests in other countries.

The rants and links about Israel are irrelevant, offensive, and reek of antisemitism. There are ways of criticizing without resorting to irrational hatred.

Actually, snake just copied and pasted this entire thing off of a website. He even gave us a link. Really, if you address snake321 himself he is quite a bit less impressive as he is not so polished, and rather seems somewhat insecure and childish, with an obsession with conspiracy theories, and a lot of dogmatism about the mish-mash of things he believes. Honestly, I don't consider snake321 to be one of the more powerful thinkers I have come across.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 1:28 pm

And I thought he was a true free thinker, just like I am. :wink:

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 1:36 pm

sartresue wrote:

Quote:

Bush is a puppet, politicians are puppets controlled by corporate lobbying interests

Quote:
Quote:

And what if what I am saying is true? I don't see zionism as a jewish thing, it just uses judaism as a cover from criticism. Many zionists families are gentiles. But if you wanna think ONLY white christian people are capable of evil, then so be it. But don't try to limit my inquiry with your commie pc censorship.
Quote:

Last edited by snake321 on 21 Mar 2008, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 1:37 pm

sartresue wrote:

snake321 is definitely smart.

In that aspect, yes, there are financial ties. Big banking families definitely have interests in both countries, and the old British bankers have a stake in the US economy, and vice versa. Really, I wouldn't be too worried. It's the fact that many developed countries, including the US and UK, are controlled by corporations and the obscenely rich that's the problem.
That the British elites have more control over the US than American elites do, is highly questionable. Many British elites moved there for business purposes, true, and became American elites. The UK was in fact a hostile environment for business in the years after world war II, due to high taxes. In fact, even in the US, big business could not prosper nearly as much as it does now with a 70% top tax rate during the Kennedy-Johnson years. Really, this problem is a result of the Thatcher-Reagan neo-liberalism. Before, the business elites weren't so powerful. Only really the big industrialists and bankers had any sort of influence, but nowhere near as much as say, Rupert Murdoch. With modern technology and economic liberalisation, that's changed greatly.

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2008, 1:40 pm

snake321 wrote:
The point I was making is, royal british families still own the America the British colony. America never won independence from the British banking institutions. British royalty is one of many facets (others including Israel and Vatican City) of this tyrannical structure we call "civilization". You think those blue bloods give a hoot about our rights? (I'm not attacking common middle class brittish people here, I'm talking about the "royal" ones, the aristocracy).

Regardless of what forgotten 19th century bits of paper you dig out, the fact is that China has more financial influence over the US than Britain has or will ever have. Lots of foreign banks and governments have a stake in the US financial system, from Swiss banks to the government of Saudi Arabia; the British royals aren't even relevant in the grand scheme of things.
The US is such a British colony that they invaded an actual British colony in 1812, they kicked Britain out of Latin America, they forced Britain out of Suez (bringing down the Prime Minister of the day in the process), etc.
Frankly, all these conspiracy theories about omnipotent banks simply reflect a lack of understanding of the basic realities of interest rates, inflation, etc.
There is much wrong with Western culture, but it is less tyrannical than the alternatives.

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).