Page 4 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2006, 12:17 pm

I have boobs, myself, and i have had them since I was 11(i'm 19 now), and i'm still fascinated by them on women. Not by a lot, but still, I would enjoy groping them, if i had the chance. I'm going to say the focus of my fascination is that they are a bit of naughty flesh(society has defined boobs in our society as foreign or naughty to men, forbidden, and therefore appatising), that you can play with. You can't play with abs. You can stroke abs, you can slap abs, but you can't roll it around in your hand. And abs aren't forbidden in society. I think the forbidden aspect contributes most of the fascination, since in other societies when other parts are forbidden, they are the arousing aspects, not boobs(if boobs arent forbidden).

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2006, 7:50 pm

"A single glance at the rack of infinite wisdom can drive a man to madness."
-A. Jolie, playing god on "American Dad."

- Emerson

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2006, 11:49 pm

jman wrote:
because we are genitically programmed to go for the most fertile and woman most able to care for children. The theory is the bigger the breast the more milk that can supplied to the child. Something like that. Could be wrong though :?

I have small breasts and have produced a tremendous amount of milk while breastfeeding. 8O

I have another theory. I think that way back when, when food was scarce and women were always either pregnant or lactating, the man actually drank his wife's (or the caveman equivalent of wife) breastmilk. So I think men see women/ their breasts as a food source.

(No, my husband does not drink my breastmik!!)

Louise
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Aug 2006, 9:58 am

It's probably more the case that the fatter a woman was, the healthier she was and the less likely to get ill or die from cold or food shortage. Also, when food was short, only successful tribes, families or individuals would be able to maintain weight - so it was probably also something of a wealth/status indicator.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2006, 4:13 pm

I have breastfed a lot (5 kids) and I never produced more milk when I was heavier as opposed to lighter. Granted I was never actually "fat." But my milk production seemed to rest solely on my CURRENT food and drink intake. This could be predicted on a day by day basis. If I ate a lot, and drank lots of water on day 1, on day 2 I would have tons of milk. If I didn't eat or drink much, I would have very little milk the next day. So I'm not sure if the "fatter women produce more milk" theory is the reason.

I too am puzzled by this. Why are men so gaga about boobs??? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Aren't there prettier things on the female body, like hair, hands, and necks?

Louise
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Aug 2006, 12:42 pm

en una isla, what do you think of the theory above, about weight representing success (rather than milk production) in primitive societies?

lastwish
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Aug 2006, 1:05 pm

cause we dont have em (or at least most of us dont..)

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2006, 10:00 pm

Louise wrote:
en una isla, what do you think of the theory above, about weight representing success (rather than milk production) in primitive societies?

Probably weight represents health in such societies... but, I don't think there is a primoridal "she has more milk" response in men who see large women.

But what do I know, I'm not a man :lol: ;).

DirtDawg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2006, 8:43 am

Pleasant to look at,
Delightful to hold.
Give them a squeeze,
If you are so bold.

Most men are visually stimulated by all of women's treasures. Some men seem to focus more on certain features, but mostly we will look at any symbol or representation of feminity with awe. Even the rough looking Man-girls who have a chip on their shoulder are intriguing and pleasant to see. We can tell they're still desirable women, even if many don't find us appealing. I'm sure I make most girls uncomfortable if I look too long, especially if she doesn't care for men at all, anyway.

All women are indescribably beautiful in my eyes. (I'm 100% monogamous, though! All my desires are fulfilled in one lovely and patient, powerful woman, who I am very lucky to know.) Big boobs as opposed to small boobs or even practically no boobs are just that much more of a good thing. The smallest flattest feminine breast is still very different from mine and I'll always be fascinated by all things female.

lunchbox
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Aug 2006, 9:27 pm

I find all of a woman's features and curves erotic. But to be honest, if it came down to it, I'm an ass man myself. :wink:

AmyRose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Aug 2006, 11:36 pm

I might get flamed for this, but...

I have no clue.

However, they are a sign of nurturing. Maybe horny guys like to be treated like babies? :lol: :roll:

(Yeah, I'm proud to be asexual.... :P )

Personally, when discussing beauty, it's all about their face and their clothes for me. The face is where you can tell what kind of personality they have, and clothes typically show personality too. I admire women more like I would art, not as a target for sexual desire.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2006, 8:55 am

Veresae wrote:
And, you know, we could ask straight women why they find certain aspects of male anatomy attractive....

8O Because it grows, silly. You guys have a body part that instinctively GROWS. For us. If you wanna look at it that way. How cool is that.... 8) Maybe that's not what your thinking-but that's what I'm thinking.

wonders if this is going to launch into the women garden or gather to provide sustinence therefore a growing thing is highly prized--or man has taken the role of mother/provider therefore sperm is like milk...

and.. maybe
but it grows, and that's ferkin cool....mesmerizing....especially when it's all mine, rather, attached to that which is all mine.

My take. I don't know what others think.

Funny though mostly I see a trend of 'popular thought' being on the penile contraption itself, as a singular object to be desired..separate from it's owner, or dependant on it's attributes.

I never understood that-being more of a sack girl myself-liking them moderate to large but not too large and not absent.

please dont flame me.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2006, 11:18 am

SeaBright wrote:
8O Because it grows, silly. You guys have a body part that instinctively GROWS. For us. If you wanna look at it that way. How cool is that.... 8) Maybe that's not what your thinking-but that's what I'm thinking.

:lol: I like you! You're very cool! :wink: Too bad you're on the left coast. :(

- Emerson

DirtDawg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2006, 1:25 pm

SeaBright wrote:
please dont flame me.

The only flaming you deserve is one that ends in a long, drowsy warm glow.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2006, 5:30 pm

8O goes to my corner to let the big boob conversation commence...er recommence.

Personally-guys liking big boobs leaves me out of the majority of the dating pool-which is fine-I'm one of those believers that everybody is meant for somebody.

But I don't understand it either, having no primal urges of my own.
In fact I have to be careful not to hurt the feelings of my more breasted 'sisters' as they (boobs) really give me flince response at hugging; karate; ect.

:P thanks for the smiles friends

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 8:20 pm

I don't care too much about female breasts. When it comes to female physical appearance, I usually put emphasis on the face, eyes, hair, and the physique. I also love female feet...haha.