Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2006, 1:34 am

But if guys serve to fascilitate the discussion and provide important insights and interesting views then is that so bad? Saying 'no guys allowed' is worse than not saying anything at all, of course all the guys will post here then. It's a temptation and some percieved 'secret area' that people will be curious about. The rules for the Womens Forum need to be defined clearly (we're Aspies after all, we need structure).

As I just posted, I think that only women should be able to start topics, but guys can post freely in them, as long as it is respectful, productive and meaningful. None of that abusive or ignorant crap. Anybody agree?

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2006, 2:03 am

hale_bopp wrote:
hellznrg wrote:
actually i was hypthesising that slim was victimized by some woman "A" or something cos that woman "A" ran out of guys to victimize... so maybe slim's just got it into her head that all women are evil... you gotta admit: it's tough to disagree

Why would a woman pick on another woman because she "RAN OUT OF GUYS TO VICTIMISE" thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

Just about all my bullies were male, stop acting like males are so hard done by.

well i dunno about males, but aspie males are definitely hard done by.. we get victimized by NT men, women and aspie women.. the only reason we can defend ourselves against children and toddlers is because we're bigger than they are.. but mostly even this doesn't help ... anyways, my theory is pretty sound... there was some talk in some circles somewhere that they were going to replace the theory of evolution with my theory

I noticed your in new zealand... maybe u should try some les mills bodycombat maybe then you'll be less vitriolic... :) oh and btw thanks for changing your picture to something brighter & sunshiny... man your cat is so scary i almost dropped a petrified log everytime i saw it

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2006, 7:10 am

This thread is absolute rot.

It is no more.

Oh, and for Mr Mark - this thread was locked by me because it is flaming and spam. I'm sorry I didn't close it sooner.