How do you cope with life?

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2007, 6:53 am

I don't think I do cope with life really. Life just sort of happens whether I feel like I'm coping or not. If I'm down, physical exercise helps and it helps also to know that if I'm feeling depressed, eventually it will pass. A sense of humour helps too. Bumbling along hoping for the best is how I'd describe it. :)

King_Mob
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Feb 2007, 9:57 pm

I seem to find my way through life, one way another. I wouldn't say I'm happy or even content most of the time. In fact, I find existence to often be a massive drain. I can't describe it, its almost as if going through the motions of life wears me out completely and utterly. I have been really close to killing myself in the past but somehow I am still standing and I am proud of that in some sense. It also scares me sometimes because the idea of fighting this fight for another sixty years or so is daunting to say the least.

Basically I just try to get through each day, and live for the things which make me happy.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 1:58 pm

Drinking / smoking / loud music

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 4:03 pm

Music, singing, internet. Without the internet right now, I may well find myself in a very bad way.