Page 5 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

jman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2006, 12:32 pm

tcorrielus wrote:
I don't care too much about female breasts. When it comes to female physical appearance, I usually put emphasis on the face, eyes, hair, and the physique. I also love female feet...haha.

Me too. Hair is big one for me, the first thing I notice when I see a woman is her hair. Then I look at the smile, lips and the eyes. After that I check out the rest of the body including the ass and breasts. Personally I agree with whoever said C cup is a good size. Not too small not too big, just nicea nd firm and oh so nice to touch :D

ma_137
Toucan
Toucan

29 Aug 2006, 1:21 pm

tcorrielus wrote:
I don't care too much about female breasts. When it comes to female physical appearance, I usually put emphasis on the face, eyes, hair, and the physique. I also love female feet...haha.

same here, but boobs is nice. I can't help it. I love a nice pair. My ex had 36G cups. Thats about the only thing I miss about her.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 10:10 am

My own perspective of it is that breasts are very feminine. They (as well as other features) are a major difference between men and women i.e. men don't have them and are curious but also find them attractive. I have had men tell me that if they had boobs they would play with them all day. I think for some, its because they don't have them.

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2006, 1:06 pm

SeaBright wrote:
[Regarding the male member] Because it grows, silly. You guys have a body part that instinctively GROWS. For us... How cool is that.... 8)

I have the same appreciation of erect nipples.. or a swollen clitoris. Men don't have the monopoly on things which grow :D

Nice boobs are great to play with, and surely God made them to fit nicely in my hands for a reason (!?!), but they're only one aspect of the overall package. Sometimes there's a trade-off when it comes to physical features. For example, a man is more likely to tolerate a big behind if the trade-off is a pair of wonderful boobs. Of course, it depends what that particular man likes. Pretty eyes may overrule other physical features. Or long hair, a nice smile, long legs, or whatever... Nobody is perfect, after all - and if they were, they'd probably be REALLY boring - so it's a question of whether the great features (both physically and mentally) outweigh the lesser parts.

I know this sounds superficial but many men think this way. I know I do, although my obsessions are black hair, blue eyes, soft skin and gentle curves. But I will say that nothing is more important than having someone whose personality is compatable with your own. Being able to talk and laugh and be relaxed in each other's company is the biggest turn-on of all.

Some girls seem to have a real concern that their breasts are too big, too small, a funny shape, one bigger than the other. In truth, it doesn't matter. The various types of boobs that I have experienced over the years have all been really great, because they've always been attached to the woman I was in love with at the time :)

emp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2006, 6:05 am

sociable_hermit wrote:
Nice boobs are great to play with, and surely God made them to fit nicely in my hands for a reason (!?!)

God made breasts to fit nicely into your hands? That is a really unintelligent and uneducated thing to say, but hey, not everyone cares about intelligence and accuracy. For the few of us that do strive to be intelligent and educated, here is some good discussion of the issue that taught me a few things:

"Why Women Have Breasts"
http://www.nyu.edu/fas/ihpk/CultureMatt ... a-Lees.htm

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2006, 7:13 am

What is this, Emp, "Pick on the Hermit Day" or something?

You will find that the line you quote is intended to be HUMOUROUS. It does, nonetheless, convey a serious concept - that one of the reasons breasts are attractive is because they are very appealing in a tactile way, and their shape fits nicely into cupped hands.

In situations where the subject matter can be viewed as 'serious' or potentially controversial, humour is a useful way of lightening the mood and helping readers to feel more at ease with the subject matter. It can also be FUN, if that is a concept with which you are familiar?

I would have thought that someone of super-human intelligence would be able to understand humour, but as you've already proven elsewhere on this website your intelligence does not stretch beyond the literal, and nor does it include any degree of tact.

Here is a link you can try in order to feel intelligent and educated about humour: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

It is obvious that we have very different ways of viewing the world. If you wish to ponder my words but find them hard to comprehend (even though you are so very, very clever), perhaps you could consider asking for clarification before leaping in to criticise? Oh, and when I do answer, perhaps you could be smart enough to actually listen to what I'm saying rather than simply continuing the same tangential rant? I come here to talk openly, not to be bullied.

Given that no-one else seems to have a problem with the way I talk, perhaps it is you that has the problem here, and not I?

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2006, 7:22 am

Well, emp is an aspie.

"Pick on the Hermit Day"
I like it. :wink:

- Emerson

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2006, 7:42 am

MrMark wrote:
Well, emp is an aspie.

Yeah, I know. I'm trying to be tolerant, believe it or not 8O

That's one of the ironies of AS, isn't it? You'd think that we'd be able to understand each other's experiences with AS and be understanding as a result, but of course the syndrome itself makes this impossible. Like I was saying in a relationships thread somewhere, two Aspies who understand each other can work out really well, but two Aspies who don't see eye to eye can be hell :( It can create monsters - aggressive, controlling, paranoid and intolerant. And before Emp throws his toys out of the pram again, I hasten to add that I'm putting myself in that category just as much as I put him in it. It goes with the territory, as "they" say.

* SIGH *

emp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2006, 7:43 am

Humor is supposed to cause amusement :P

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2006, 8:35 am

emp wrote:
Humor is supposed to cause amusement :P

:D Ok...

Imagine a stereotypical-looking God. It might help to imagine Him as a Monty Python-style animation. He is caucasian, with long flowing white hair, a full white beard, a brown smock and sandals.

He is sat on a stool in front of a drawing board in a gigantic factory. He has a pencil tucked behind his ear. On the drawing board we can vaguely make out the designs for Man and Woman, with lots of amendments and scribbled notes. At the moment, God appears to be deep in thought. In His left hand He holds a pre-production breast, and in His right a mock-up male hand. He is busy offering the two up, twisting and turning them around in His hands.

Now imagine a big thought bubble rising from His head which simply says "Hmmm...".

I find this image funny. The fact that God might spend hours contemplating something so trivial is blatantly ridiculous, but somehow endearing. The fact that the whole image is riddled with innacuracies makes it funnier.

I appreciate you might not find it amusing at all, though. :D

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2006, 12:52 am

emp wrote:

Scrapheap wrote:
Well, MrMark posted a link to this and THIS IS THE DEFINITAVE ANSWER!! !!

A human females breasts are unique in the primate order, here's why. All other primates have sex "doggy style". Therefore, the primary visual stimulus for primate males is the females butt (as several guys have pointed out, they still find this attractive). As Homonids began to walk upright, the vagina began to rotate forward as well. This permited sex face to face. The Homonid female, lacking a frontal sexual display, needed a frontal sexual display that resembled the rear sexual display. This is known as "body mimicry" it is a phenomenon common throughout the animal kingdom. Therefore, women who had breasts which more resembled the buttocks had more coppulations and therefore more offspring.

If you dont think your boobs resemble your butt, then push your boobs together, take a picture, then pull your pants down halfway and take a picture. The cleavage in most cases is identical.! !!

There you go hale_bopp. The definitave answer to your question!! !

You were a little late comming to the party on that one emp!! :wink: :roll: :lol:

Foible
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Sep 2006, 12:30 am

Scrapheap wrote:
This is known as "body mimicry" it is a phenomenon common throughout the animal kingdom. Therefore, women who had breasts which more resembled the buttocks had more coppulations and therefore more offspring.

OK, so I'm tired, it's late at night and I'm a little brain damaged, no, really I am. I saw this as - This is known as "booty mimicry"- I laughed so hard because, well, "booty mimicry" is just funny and, um, it is accurate, too.

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2006, 12:27 am

Foible wrote:
Scrapheap wrote:
This is known as "body mimicry" it is a phenomenon common throughout the animal kingdom. Therefore, women who had breasts which more resembled the buttocks had more coppulations and therefore more offspring.

OK, so I'm tired, it's late at night and I'm a little brain damaged, no, really I am. I saw this as - This is known as "booty mimicry"- I laughed so hard because, well, "booty mimicry" is just funny and, um, it is accurate, too.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! ! LMAOROTF!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

GreyArea
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Sep 2006, 6:07 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Why do men love boobs so much?

(in all seriousness) :o

Because they are cudly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GCU Grey Area signal sequence file #n428857/119)
[swept-to-tight beam, M16.4, @n.4.28.857.3644]

"Dyslexics Untie!"

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2006, 6:32 pm

Old joke:

Q: How do you make 1 lb. of fat attractive?
A: Put a nipple on it.

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2006, 3:57 am

hmmn, I like them, but would prefer to hear a womans thoughts :)

additional: sounds like sucking up, but its actually one of the most relaxing things, an escape from my own brain if you will.