Still Searching for True Love

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2009, 4:00 pm

If anyone has read my posts before, you know that I'm an Androgyne Male who loves Masculine Androgynous Women with the ENTP personality type. I've just went to a Transgender meeting in Rhode Island to see if I can meet any Androgyns like me, and unfortuatly there wasn't any. I have the urge to not give up and keep on searching non-stop but there are some realistic problems.

1. Limmited Sources (Events, support groups, etc.) in the New England area
2. Limmited Transportation (I can only depend on my Mother in whom I only see a few times a month who lives in Rhode Island and can only travel far once in a great while)

I know that finding Love is hard on everybody, Even us Aspies which is worse. But I have the knowlege of what I'm looking for in a scientiffic sense. I'm attracted to Female Masculinity and Androgyny is the only real source for one to be Heterosexual plus my attraction to the ENTP personality type in which mine is ENFP so Androgyny + E N P personality Types = Scientificly proven can be very successful. It's in the matter of Where. Again, I have the feeling of not giving up but at the same time, there aren't many places to look left in New England and Limmited Transportation. I feel that Summer is the best time to look due to most people are out and about around this time of year unlike Winter.

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Aug 2009, 1:34 pm

Hmm, surprisingly no responses. Oh Well.

I always feel that the Summer was a time to search even for friends, now fall is coming and well, Fall doesn't last long, then Winter comes and that's where meeting new people are Rare. I just don't know what to do? I've tryed to hold off on searching for love for quite sometime, though it doesn't make matters any better.

I know the personality type, It's simular to mine but not as emotional or sensitive. I know that I'm looking for another Non-Binary Transgendered like myself (Gender Bender / Gender Non-conformist), sigh, I feel so alone in this world and life. The town I live in is a F**King DUMP full of crackheads, hobos, Gangstas, low class, Police driving around everywhere, and the elderly. If there was anyone my age around there, it would probably be a jock who wants to beat me up or something.

I'm trying to find answers, I'm trying to gain my social life in a psychological scientific sense. Hell, if doctors can help people and if Astronemers can discover planets, why not finding scientific terms to find people to relate too?

I'm trying to start up social groups but I'm still having trouble.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 3:26 pm

I don't have the faintest idea what an ENTP is. But I do know one thing. The larger the city, the more people there are in it and the higher your odds of finding somebody who fits that. Maybe you need to move to a big city. A really big city. I don't have any idea what this person would be but whoever they are, there's probably 100 of them in New York City or L.A.
Just a thought.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2009, 4:36 pm

Janissy wrote:
I don't have the faintest idea what an ENTP is. But I do know one thing. The larger the city, the more people there are in it and the higher your odds of finding somebody who fits that. Maybe you need to move to a big city. A really big city. I don't have any idea what this person would be but whoever they are, there's probably 100 of them in New York City or L.A.
Just a thought.

ENTP is one of those myers-briggs thingys...

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Aug 2009, 4:56 pm

Yep, here's the math that I've caultulated.

ENTP http://similarminds.com/jung/entp.html http://www.typelogic.com/entp.html

+

Female Masculinity (aka Masculine Non-Binary Transgendered Heterosexual Female Biological)

= A Real Live Human Tank Girl or FLCL's Haruko

For me, I'm ENFP

http://similarminds.com/jung/enfp.html

I am Aspie

And I'm also Trigendered which is also Non-Binary Transgender
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigender

Now If you look at both indivisuals, would you say that would make a good match?

I'm not trying to be pickey, I just had this vision of this kind of person even as a kid and I feel that It's one of my life's journeys to find this person.

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2009, 6:07 am

ericc, I think people have told you in the past that you do need to broaden what you want and don't want in a woman to stand any chance of finding true love, I found true love and one of the reasons that happened is because I broadened my scope and fell for a very sweet girl :)

being focused on one type of girl or one area (or both) isn't gonna get you anywhere in the love and dating game

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

Ron235
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Aug 2009, 7:39 am

I know a girl that looks like that, she is really nice too...unlike other b*****s

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2009, 10:41 pm

Janissy wrote:
Just a thought.

Location doesn't matter. If you're looking for true love, you will find each other, no matter where you live...when the time is right for both of you.