I think I've been lacking an introduction...

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Redders
Raven
Raven

28 Jun 2009, 10:54 am

I'm not exactly new here. In fact, I've been signed up to this place for nearly two years, but I rarely post here.

I'm Redders, 19 now. Was diagnosed with Aspergers when I was 4, but I wasn't told about it until I was 10 when I started getting bullied a lot by kids at my school. Needless to say, it made sense to me as to why they were doing it, and I started learning to change who I was in order to not have these troubles anymore. Suffice to say, a few years on and these kids realised what they did was wrong, apologised, and now I'm good friends with virtually everyone I've ever known :)

I also live the Straight Edge lifestyle. I never wanted to drink alcohol as it was, but when I discovered Straight Edge was all about this and other positive movements, I knew it was the path for me. No, I'm not a guy who listens to a lot of Punk, I have my own music taste, but I believe in the "No alcohol, No tobacco, No drugs, No recreational sex" side.

Looking to get to University in September to do a Media Production course at Leicester de Montfort, as I love post-production editing. I'm also a massive fan of Formula One, been watching since I was four and run my own forum board about it, and my favourite driver has been Jenson Button since mid-2003, and I'm so glad he's finally having a World Championship challenge this year. I'll shut up now though before I run my mouth too much!

That's... pretty much it about it, other than I do the odd occasional singing session. Economic crisis means a load of places where I would perform have closed down now though... need a band, seriously! lol

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 6:13 pm

"Hello," Redders. It's a pleasure to meet you.