Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Space
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2009, 1:00 pm

I am... Damn, I have a lot of homework too... but I'll be done forever after these 3 classes!

Any1 else?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2009, 2:00 pm

I am about to wrap up Intro to Public Administration this week, and I will be taking Philosophy during the second half of the summer.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2009, 5:44 pm

Starting my An Experiential Approach to American Foreign Policy tomorrow at 7pm and I am looking forward to it.

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2009, 7:45 pm

I would, but I'm in serious need of a break right now. Last summer though, I got 2 of my gen ed classes out of the way.

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2009, 5:46 pm

I'm in the middle of my Biological Basis of Behaviour course, which is suprisingly fun.

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term psychiatrists - that I am a highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder

My diagnoses - anxiety disorder, depression and traits of obsessive-compulsive disorder (all in remission).

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

Space
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2009, 6:20 pm

Cyanide wrote:
I would, but I'm in serious need of a break right now.

Me too. I am pretty burnt out from school/life. BUT, if I don't do these classes... I gotta go back.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2009, 7:07 am

I had my first of eight classes with my Foreign Policy class last night and I am enjoying the class since it makes you think about decisions made by leaders.

littlegreenleaf
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jul 2009, 6:39 pm

I'm taking one in two weeks.

Jkid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jul 2009, 11:39 am

I just got started with ENGL 391: Advanced Composition yesterday morning. It's a three hour a day course that I attend on Monday and Wednesday for five weeks.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2009, 2:44 am

No. Maybe next summer. I don't want anymore empty summers with no excuses not to see my friends everyday. Even if I don't do extra school courses, maybe I can do something productive.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2009, 9:02 am

Two weeks done of my summer class and two more weeks to go 8).