Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2006, 2:04 am

I kind of want to be a greater for Wal-Mart.

I should mention that this is moslty because I do not like Wal-Mart. I can see it now :P

"Welcome to Wal-Mart, you disgusting waste of skin."
"Thank you for shopping Wal-Mart, even though other stores are far better. Here are some fliers of them."

Of course it would probably backfire. People would think it was so hilarious it would serve as a form of advertising.

I suppose I could always use my 'Creepy Vibes' power... it might get me restraining orders from women I don't even talk to (I don't really have any restraining orders), but at least I can use it to further my anti establishment agenda.

As far as being able to 'really do more'? If you manage to find a job where your real abilities can actually come into play, you should feel extremely lucky. (Most places might actually encourage it, but there are some pretty bleak jobs out there)

lae
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2006, 11:30 pm

I will try to keep my personal opinions of wal mart brief. But I have researched them and have come to the conclusion that they are indeed an evil empire that should be stopped before they ruin any more lives. Let's just say they are not known for treating their employees well, and that's not all. I hope you get a chance to find a job that allows you to use your talents. I wish you the best of luck. And you must have much more patience than I have. I don't think I would make a good greeter.