I can't get signature pics to work...@.@

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

LeonSKennedy827
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jan 2006, 9:58 am

I'm using the IMG Tags (HTML Coding) but the URL's are what show up, not the images, can anyone help me?

ghotistix
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2006, 10:23 am

The "HTML in signatures" thing in the profile is misleading. I'm not quite sure which tags work and which don't, but I know that most HTML and BBCode tags don't work there. We try to keep images in signatures to a minimum anyway, so maybe you could use a text one.

Jetson
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2006, 9:59 pm

And yet there's one member that has a picture of a car in the sig. I've tried duplicating it and can't. The only reason I can think of is that the web site software is disabling the links when processing changes to the sig, so pre-existing sigs are not affected unless they are edited.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2006, 9:27 am

I think the reason why the [img] tag in the signatures doesn't work is because the signatures aren't supposed to have images. Or at least that's what I thought was decided on awhile back...

alex
Developer
Developer

22 Mar 2006, 12:22 am

Namiko wrote:
I think the reason why the [img] tag in the signatures doesn't work is because the signatures aren't supposed to have images. Or at least that's what I thought was decided on awhile back...

That's correct. I've disabled the signature feature temporarily since I'm working on fixing the signatures.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2006, 1:28 pm

alex wrote:
Namiko wrote:

That's correct. I've disabled the signature feature temporarily since I'm working on fixing the signatures.
How are You working on the signatures? Why does the signatures need fixing?

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2006, 10:38 pm

When will signatures be back up?